• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Guild Wars As a boy I spent much time in these lands.

    Guild Wars As a boy I spent much time in these lands.


    As a boy I spent much time in these lands.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    As a boy I spent much time in these lands.

    Look at them now. Instead of ponds and streams we have pools of bubbling tar and rivers of sludge.

    https://preview.redd.it/ieysicisl3h61.png?width=1094&format=png&auto=webp&s=8423d7c5cbdb69b773d879460ec8aae07bdf3f61

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Sepulchre of Dragrimmar / Dervish Solo Running Guide

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Today is his 14th birthday!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Vanquishing Prophecies areas group

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    As the title says I'd like to do some VQing in prophecies sometime Saturday likely around 12pm PST, I would love some company

    submitted by /u/GoForKhaleesi420
    [link] [comments]

    LFG?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Where is a good place to link up and do content or have it taught? I've been looking to get into DOA but I don't want to leave my guild. I have a Mesmer that could do it; just don't know how to anymore.

    submitted by /u/iTheAntihero
    [link] [comments]

    Largest / most epic boss encounters

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Hey everyone, reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions on cool/large/epic boss encounters in this game (other than abbadon). Want to explore some more random content and slay some big bosses!

    Off the top of my head I can think of rotscale as an example

    submitted by /u/flyingsquirreldude
    [link] [comments]

    Finally vanquished Diessa-Lowlands!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Finally vanquished Diessa-Lowlands!

    Yea so? 2 hours and 352 enemies later. This area is huge and enemies usually have far bigger groups than yours. Atleast the bosses were jokes.

    https://preview.redd.it/ano0pw8mh3h61.png?width=1913&format=png&auto=webp&s=075cb927af3c4770770b940fafa8e745113c403e

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Starting an iron man, have some questions!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Hey, there, everyone!

    So, a little background: I've been playing the game off and on pretty well since it was released; I've spent most of that time playing a warrior in PvE, but have limited (but at least SOME) experience with all other classes, due to speed clear/solo farm metas etc.

    I'm gonna be making an elementalist for my iron man, since it's a VERY different playstyle than warrior. I basically have three main questions:

    1 - what is a good secondary class to take on ele, given I'll be starting in prophecies.

    2 - what are some of your favorite CUSTOM iron man rules that you, or someone you know, has implimented in your/their own iron man play-throughs?

    3 - Any tips you wish you'd have known on your iron man that would have helped you along the way?

    submitted by /u/Zeus0dinson
    [link] [comments]

    Spellsword is it viable?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I am asking because I just started playing GW1 again and my first character in over a decade, so I thought an ele/w would be good. Seems like I am getting stomped a bit, even fully maxed armor for my ele. I was trying to go for a high sustain canon, any advice would be great.

    submitted by /u/digitalfracture
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment