• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Guild Wars anet pls fix

    Guild Wars anet pls fix


    anet pls fix

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Drunken Master

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Solo Only Assassin: Heart of the Shiverpeaks + Destruction's Depths

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:38 PM PST

    A series of unwise decisions

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Problems with submitting a ticket on the ArenaNet site

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    I bought my copy of Guild Wars Trilogy a few years ago at a GameStop store. I remember having used an email account then that I don't remember the info for. I had also put my access key/serial code onto it. When I tried to submit a ticket on the ArenaNet site it did not go through because it says the key is invalid. I can't log into the game, I want to update my information and link my Guild Wars account to my new email address. I don't know how effective it is to post this on a subreddit but I figured I would ask the community what I can do to resolve the issue. I would rather not have to spend another $30-$40 on another copy of the game lol.

    submitted by /u/HyukIgneon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment