• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Guild Wars And I think that's beautiful

    Guild Wars And I think that's beautiful


    And I think that's beautiful

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:46 PM PST

    ArenaNet should make presearing as a free to play content or have a free limited trial upto level 10 in order to revive this game

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Title says it all..

    submitted by /u/callmerobato
    [link] [comments]

    Playing just for HOM points but loving the game.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    Exploring the game I just hit 140 hours. I play GW2 and just wanted some skins but I'm loving the game. Just hitting 18 points though going to 30 looks like a huge grind for armor, hero armor, titles, and so on.

    I wish I knew about this game during it's prime because I was stuck in another MMO at the time. Currently running around lion's arch trying to complete a long chain of quests just for a oppressor weapon to bump me to 19 points then going for the black moa for 20 points then calling it quits.

    For you guys who hit 30+ points, how long did it take you? My goal is 20 because I think I've had my feel of the game.

    submitted by /u/Ouryus
    [link] [comments]

    Hope everyone gets the reference

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    Returning Player

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Hey guys, I recently started playing GW again after 10 years. I have been playing pre season about 3years before leaving the game and i was wondering if there is any class to solo farm most of the stuff in the „normal" game. I saw a few videos, where they were farming underworld and other stuff with dervish.

    So do you have any tipps for a complete „fresh" start? Since i dont have any stuff in the post game. No Tomes, no money, no other stuff.

    Greetings

    Timme

    submitted by /u/Timme156
    [link] [comments]

    [3840x1080] I stitched the Eye of the North character select screen into a wallpaper

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:47 PM PST

    Finding an active guild as a returning until now relatively casual player

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Ive come back into gw1 in the last few weeks really hard and have been planning to up my until now casual way of play and make the game my mainstay mmo/crpg for a while. I really love the buildcraft and progression and my research showed me the game has cavernous depth in its endgame and content (farming, buildcraft, speedclears, elite missions...), which id like to experience. Im working my way trough the original three campaigns rn on a new character (already beat them a few years ago) to get reacquainted with the game and adapt to its mechanics and design.

    Having said that, one place where im at a complete loss is how to find a guild. In gw2 there are forums for it but upon looking for it hear i found most are old and hadnt been updated for months/years. So, im asking here since its probably the biggest and most active community the game has online, if anybody knows or is a member of a guild that would take me in and serve to find people to do content with. My IGN is Lyna Su.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers/

    submitted by /u/thecloisterwraith
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions y’all may be able to help me with

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I haven't played this game in a good 13 years I had all of the dlc and several hundred of not thousands of hours into this game. Would I still be able to access my account I know the emails and passwords. Would I need to repurchase the game? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thesquatch7
    [link] [comments]

    All party loot showing as my own bug - any fixes?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Not sure if this is a common bug or not but every single item of loot that drops for my party appears as mine until it is greyed out by me hovering over it. Anyone know of any fixes?

    E: For those of you that claim this has always happened and still currently happens to everyone - go look up any speedclear video on youtube and look at the loot drops.

    submitted by /u/RUBIK1376
    [link] [comments]

    What elite skills in game feel like they are truly worth their elite status?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    What skills do you think are worthy?

    Lately I've been thinking lately that gust is an elite skill worthy of that title. Great dmg, EZ knockdown, and dual IMS. It has so much utility. It has a maintainable IMS for you and any other party member which makes it amazing in pvp. It's also pretty solid dmg on its own.

    submitted by /u/locknloadstack
    [link] [comments]

    OG Monk - need a build

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    My original character is a monk. Like...when the game first came out and was playing it non-stop OG toon. But...she's kind of boring to play with heros. What's a good build or four to try out for more damage etc? She's got all the "wrong" heroes and hasn't even finished nightfall. But I'm having completionist urges and want to love this old toon again.

    submitted by /u/winter_rois
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Gaming Mouse software

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I have a Logitech g700 laser gaming mouse with something like 11 programmable buttons. You can basically assign anything from keystrokes to just plain old keyboard buttons. (I.e. there are enough buttons to set them 1-8 for all skills in the game as an example).

    Wondering if any of you guys think this would be frowned upon/on a blacklist for "3rd party software".

    I have been around in this game for 15 years, I know how aggressive they have been in the past, banning random people who have done absolutely nothing but log in and play without using any "3rd party software" whatsoever. Even people who were logged out for years, mysteriously banned for the convenient "usage of 3rd party software." I know people this has happened to.

    So would I be safe using this software, if I wanna get back into the game? I mean, it's legitimate software that isn't used to cheat at all.

    submitted by /u/Chrisworld
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Caves of Sorrow Bonus Glitch?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:11 AM PST

    I've played this mission twice in a row. The mission is no big deal however the bonus for some reason I can't seem to get the first wall to break open, no matter where I put the powder kegs. Anyone else have this issue? I'll try it a few more times in case it just doesn't work sometimes, but sooner or later it'll get frustrating :)

    submitted by /u/MyLastGamble
    [link] [comments]

    Active BogSC and SoOSC Participants

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Looking for some players who daily run BogSC and SoOSC - Leave your ingame names below... Mine is "Sin Of The Andals"

    I really enjoy running these speed clears whilst I'm online so I try to form whenever I'm on.

    submitted by /u/AndalsSin
    [link] [comments]

    GW graphics overhaul mod

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    GW graphics overhaul mod

    Hi guys,

    i've been playing guildwars since 2005 and in that time, i have had some much joy and pleasure from the game.

    but as with any old game, guild wars has started to show its age, especially in the texture department. so i have looked into modifying guildwars with new textures to polish it up and breath some life into it.

    The guildwars engine seems to run fine with 2k textures the only downside currently is having to use texmod to inject the files upon runtime, but i will be looking into injecting these into the GW.dat to make it permanent upon completion

    This is very early in my project time line, so it will be no small amount of time before it will be available.

    here's some early screenshots from lions arch

    Notes:

    Floor textures are held in a texture atlas, when edited with the new textures the floor ends up with huge grey squares

    Edit 1: heres side by sides , left is the mod, right is stock

    https://preview.redd.it/hp8p0w3o68j61.png?width=3200&format=png&auto=webp&s=3e8bf059ca1711487a016d02982c7934a563103d

    https://preview.redd.it/po6tcxr278j61.png?width=3200&format=png&auto=webp&s=a70d19ead478bc682cb3b76f20611d872848e267

    https://preview.redd.it/0zsssnv578j61.png?width=3200&format=png&auto=webp&s=4f86ead0054fb5bca56bf1bd3fe68b9104ce069d

    Edit 1 :

    https://preview.redd.it/gmbeaqvc3cj61.jpg?width=6400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a84d296aa929732808a8e664e31d8b28d12d88a5

    submitted by /u/simonhazel00
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Story achievement

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    If I make a character in Prophecies and play it thru the story, can that same character get to Nightfall to start it's story to get the achievement of completing the nightfall story. Or do I have to roll a new toon in the Nightfall campaign and start from the beginning?

    submitted by /u/Oneiric19
    [link] [comments]

    Raid on Shing Jea HM, Factions Only, Profession Limit 1.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Gold, inscribable q7 dead bow - worth anything?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    I was rummaging through my xunlai chest, and found some gold q9 weapons (are they worth anything these days?), but also an inscribable gold q7 marksmanship dead bow. Is it worth anything?

    submitted by /u/lemegeton93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment