• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Guild Wars What I found in my drawer ✨ I want to play again

    Guild Wars What I found in my drawer ✨ I want to play again


    What I found in my drawer ✨ I want to play again

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:17 AM PST

    Found these while having a clear out!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    How to become N/Rt?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Hey all, sorry for the nooby question;

    I've started a character in Nightfall and I'm wanting to make a Necro Ritualist. I'm up to the secondary profession quest, but there's no Ritualist secondary profession trainer. I'm meant to speak to one of the profession experts in Churrhir Fields but there's no Rit trainer in sight. It's also not listed on the Wiki, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Silverslade1
    [link] [comments]

    I thought you guys would like my collection

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Hop aboard the nostalgia train!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    (https://i.imgur.com/CxQ8Fqv.jpg)

    I haven't played since maybe 2010, but the log on music still gets me.

    When I logged in one of my chars had their armor salvaged and I'm missing gold minis I thought I had, but it's so long ago I'm not going to worry about it.

    Changed account info and will maybe take a new prophecies char all the way through the stories again

    submitted by /u/Senrabil
    [link] [comments]

    It has been a few years since lockpicks became the currency of choice for many of us, how are lockpicks doing these days?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Title

    submitted by /u/drsh1ne
    [link] [comments]

    my copy didnt have a key, does anyone know where i can get one for free?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    my dad bought a copy of guild wars 2nd hand for christmas for me. there was no key on the inside or any pamphlet. im afraid i wont be able to play without a key. i was hoping maybe someone can tell me a trial key or maybe even give me one of their keys? idk how this all works. if it matters, its game of the year edition, and i live in america.

    submitted by /u/lemon_juuce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment