• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 "Her. Her name is Aurene." 18x16x6cm Do you want to paint it?

    Guild Wars 2 "Her. Her name is Aurene." 18x16x6cm Do you want to paint it?


    "Her. Her name is Aurene." 18x16x6cm Do you want to paint it?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    It took 2 more days, but i finally managed to complete my 2020 goal: "full" legendary equipment

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    How to cut the Pig Iron Quarry JP

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Aurene, Dragon Full of Light from Guild Wars 2 by Virtual Video Game Orchestra (feat. GW2 composer Maclaine Diemer)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Renegade vs Druid (doodle no2)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    [qT] Trio Adina

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Hello,

    For quite a while we wanted to do some low man raid kills again, since those are always the most interesting kills in my opinion. Originally Fennec and Me wanted to do a duo Adina kill but after a few tries already we realized that we would need two full healers (similiar to our duo Vale Guardian kill) in order to manage a duo Adina. The kill itself would take more than an hour again and we didn't want that. Thus we asked if Eupneo wanted to join for a Trio Adina and here we are.


    Some details about the fight for those who are interested:

    • Both Firebrands used Liberator's Vow, Mantra of Solace & Mantra of Potence to cover quickness
    • I used Sigil of Nullfication & Fennec used Sigil of Absorption in order to strip boon from Adina. This was especially important to get rid of her Might so the Tank had an easier time.
    • Alacrity, Heals and Protection were fully covered by the Renegade.
    • In the split phase, one Firebrand would camp Tome of Courage and place Chapter 3s to reflect the Projectiles of the Hands of Eruption. On the later splits we would swap the roles. So first one Firebrand camped Tome of Courage and the other bursted the hands. Then the Firebrand changed roles and one did the Tome of Courage thing and the other bursted the Hand.
    • During the split phase, the Firebrands also used Unbroken Lines and Eternal Oasis to add Toughness and Heal Effectivness to the group in order to increase the survivability.
    • It was extremly hard to survive in the last split phase, thus both Firebrands changed all their Grieving and Sinister pieces to equipment with Dire stats. We didn't really lose any damage doing this, since 75% of the damage we did came from burning and we had even higher Condition Damage with this build.
    • To further mitigate the damage we take during the split phase, we found a Spot in the last split, where we stay for one of Adinas autoattacks and move to the left to it in order to get hit by Adinas attacks the least amount of time.
    • The Renegade used a mix of Givers and Minstrels stats and Superior Runes of the Pack in order to help with the Might uptime.

    The most challenging part of this fight was surviving the last 25% and the split phase before. The Enrage buff on top of the debuff of the Hands of Erosion were just too much pressure. Adinas Aura would tick for almost 10k damage. On a Guardian with only around 13k HP, that was almost like a Vale Guardian green hitting you every 3 seconds, which made us use the Dire gear as described above.

    We also killed on of the Hands of Erosion during the last 25% in order to take away pressure of the fight.

    Also many people asked how we could have three people standing behind only one pillar and still have all three survive and tbh, we didn't fully understand why. We had runs where sometimes it didn't work. We think if someone stays a little further away it works more reliably but we are not really sure about that aswell since it also could have been just randomness.


    We hope you guys enjoy this kill and thank you for watching the POV's

    Player Class POV
    Eupneo Renegade Link
    Fennec Firebrand Link
    1up Firebrand Link

    Log: https://dps.report/8jWy-20210101-224713_adina

    submitted by /u/2girls1up
    [link] [comments]

    Commission I finished of someone's adorable Asura Engineer.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Is there an estimated date for chest items to come back as statuette purchases?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    I'm more specificaly crazy saving up for the dark matter cape, one of just a couple of capes where clipping doesn't matter cause it's ethereal. Have people figured out a pattern to when these items are being re-released, or is it all just random?

    submitted by /u/sob45
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Copper-fed Salvage-o-matic and Silver-fed Salvage-o-matic both on 30% sale for today only

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Especially the Copper-fed is a huge qol with a shared inventory slot

    submitted by /u/Die_Qewin
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my graphics card decide to melt on small, specific maps/areas? Also any fixes?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Hi everyone. So my graphics cards been having some overheating problems. I plan to get it looked at. But something peculiar has been happening in that it's been certain locations where it's been really stressful, and they're often not where you would expect. For context, I have a radeon rx 580 4mb. It's been a handful of years (either 3 or 4) but it used to play well. The weird thing is you would expect it to be handling large maps or a lot of graphics badly as it goes but... it's doing fine. I can still play in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday with all my graphics on high and be between 60-70 degrees celsius. Populated and with the snowfall. Somewhat similar with WvW, I can go to a map and hit maybe 82 degrees Celsius tops which yes is hot, but on all high settings, high amount of players, and with its current overheating problem it seems the least of my worries.

    Instead, the issue is with certain smaller maps/zones that just make my graphics card want to be in a locked car with the windows rolled up in the middle of summer for a prolonged period of time no matter what I do. The SPvP maps are the prime examples of this and where I would get a lot of crashes for overheating (from hitting over 90 degrees Celsius I believe). Eventually I set all the graphics on low just to get around 75-80 degrees Celsius. However, this doesn't even work on the 2v2 maps. Simply zoning in to Hall of the Mists, even on all low graphics, still makes it shoot up to 82, and lurk around 88 degrees while fighting.

    The Sharkmaw Caverns puzzle in Lion's Arch is another prime example. In normal Lion's Arch, surrounded by people near the Mystic Toilet, I can be on high graphics and be around 60-65 degrees Celsius. But I even start heading towards Sharkmaw Caverns, and my graphics card will shoot up to 80 degrees. I actually start doing it, and it'll be around 85-86 degrees. I will overheat and crash about 50% of the time if I do the last jump.

    Wintersday Bell Choir is another map where it doesn't matter if the settings are on low or high, it decides to crank the temperature up to 87-88 degrees. I haven't crashed once this festival while in there, but each time I just try to play my three daily songs and gtfo.

    So yeah, could this be a software or setting problem instead? It seems weird on the maps where there's the least to load (small area, low amount of characters, few npcs, etc.) it's having the most work done. And I have no idea how to tell it to stop doing work. I've tried artificially lowering framerates and lowering the graphics quality. But even if I cut them down from 90 fps to 60 fps, and from high quality to low quality, my graphics card is still acting like it's running a triathlon through the Sahara, and at this point I don't even know what work it's actually doing. Especially considering again that it's seemingly handling large maps with a lot of players just fine.

    submitted by /u/dEn_of_asyD
    [link] [comments]

    Maclaine Diemer (previous composer of GW2) is currently talking about his music on Twitch

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Edit: Pre-show has ended.

    During a pre-event with the Virtual Video Game Orchestra. Worth tuning in if anyone is interested.

    submitted by /u/Zalladi
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there so little gw2 online content?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Hello so I am planning to move from wow to gw2 and although the player base seems to be decent I was wondering why is there so few content creators on Twitch and Youtube as well as so few people watching (400 total viewers on twitch as I make this post)? This kind of puts me off since if I want to get invested in a game I like to consume online content in order to learn and see that there is a lot of people enjoying the game. Is it just a bad game to watch?

    submitted by /u/SeaworthinessUsed
    [link] [comments]

    Hide vista indicator for screenshots?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Is there a way to hide the vista indicator/icon during the viewing sequence?

    I like to make screenshots of the amazing views but these indicators look out of place in them

    submitted by /u/MegaKEK
    [link] [comments]

    Chiling with boys <3

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Unlimited gathering tools are too expensive. Anything like the 20 statuette lab tools?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Know when the 20 statuette lab ones are gonna return?

    I didn't even know those were available till I was too late. I don't want any of those upgrade thingies that give you volatile magic and whatnot, I just want unlimited tools so I don't have to keep buying more. Gem store ones are too expensive. I don't mind waiting, I just wanna know how I may be able to be notified of those then they are available.

    I love GW2, but if there's two things I hate about this game it is how most stuff are only available for a limited time and how they're spread out all over the place. Like, I keep my eye on the gem store, but I didn't even think to look into statuettes. What else is there? There are too many currencies in this game (though I actually like that part of the game, makes me explore more) but I don't know what I'm missing because everything is limited time!!

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    Dry Top T6 still doable?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Is it still possible to achieve Dry Top T6 nowadays? I've camping the map for the last 2 weeks and it rarely reach T5 at most [EU].
    I'd really like to save those 1000 geodes difference from buying weapons recipes but it seems I have to give up and pay the higher price.

    submitted by /u/Jambulll
    [link] [comments]

    Comic: Waking [OC] [ART]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Just for fun: Condi Holo

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment