• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Guild Wars WARNING: Rare footage of male Necro standing straight. Click at your own risk

    Guild Wars WARNING: Rare footage of male Necro standing straight. Click at your own risk


    WARNING: Rare footage of male Necro standing straight. Click at your own risk

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:56 AM PST

    Fan-made Guild Wars Skills

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Fan-made Guild Wars Skills

    I love Guild Wars, and I've always wanted a bigger pool of skills to choose from. For a while I've been working on some custom skills (mostly to practice my art) but it turned into quite a fun project to see how the professions could be expanded upon. So far I've put together 381 custom skills, and I will probably add more in the future. Please take a look here if you are interested: https://koudelka.neocities.org/. Please bear in mind that they are probably not perfectly balanced...

    (Also, if some images fail to load on that page try refreshing it. It only really works on desktop, not mobile. I'm not a very good HTML programmer :) )

    Here are previews of some elite skills:

    https://preview.redd.it/aqdp7ozbi9d61.png?width=1994&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a5c2355dd90389f4bbf463151a8ad9904307414

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Most mindless max level gear farm?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Can't emphasize this enough, I don't need good gear, just max level gear, and a LOT of it (for about 200 outdated heroes).

    And I want to farm for it. Not ask guildies, not buy, FARM! I love farming, and want to ease back into it after 12 years with some relatively safe and simple horde demolishing. I have 1 of every class, max level, tons of elite skills, etc, so it's not about how, but about where.

    Any suggestions for easy max level farm spots/mobs? Hoping for the perfect combo of stress free and massive hordes of idiot AI... I'll do the research, just need mobs/locations. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/gingerbate
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession do you think has the most style ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    http://www.strawpoll.me/42503664

    Each profession has unique armor skins and combat animation.

    Which one do you think has the most style overall ?

    I love Paragon with fow armor and wings animation. Dervish is also badass, looking at the ground after killing enemies. I don't play it but i love monk amors

    submitted by /u/FloMD
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Iron Man challenge

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Is there a way to tell if the skill is available from skill trainer if its account unlocked without looking it up on wiki. I want to keep it as vanilla as possible and don't want to look it up on wiki.

    submitted by /u/crazyjacan
    [link] [comments]

    Does GWdressup still exist?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    I know it was broken and was looked at being implemented into toolbox. Has that been completed?

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to Vaettir farm lunar tokens?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    I need to max drunk, sweet, and party to finish Gwaamm and I'm considering spending a few days farming Vaettir during the new year event for the lunar tokens.

    Is it worth spending the time doing this or are there better options?

    submitted by /u/P4rosmia
    [link] [comments]

    GW on Macbook Pro M1

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Hey

    I'm trying to run GW on my new Macbook Pro 16 GB Ram M1 right now! I've heard a lot of good things about Crossover, but when I get it to run it just lags and is unplayable. Does anyone have any experience with Parallels or other programs?

    submitted by /u/Seelig
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway builds to clear fow/uw (No speedclear) in a reasonable time?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone know any builds to clear underworld or fissure of woe that is more beginner/casual friendly?

    The idea is that it should be able to clear the whole things but not take a few hours. Also preferably not having to rely on consets.

    I wish pvxwiki had a category about clearing Elite areas that is not speedclears.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Angersh1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment