• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Guild Wars Unit of a lad

    Guild Wars Unit of a lad


    Unit of a lad

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Love this game.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    I really loved this game back in the day. Been thinking of logging in to check it out and see where I'm at.

    Havent played since GW2 launched.

    submitted by /u/Amevil801
    [link] [comments]

    Any Way to get Seven Weapon Stance

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    I'm a player who has recently picked up the game again after years but I missed the Anniversary event, is there any way for me to get this skill now?

    submitted by /u/YogiEisbar
    [link] [comments]

    Faction farming, solo and coop?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I just realized the other day that my luxon skills weren't at capped effect because my faction is a tier or two too low.

    What's the best way to grind out 100k or so faction and would it be worth bothering to learn a speed clear with human allies?

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment