• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Any given Thursday at Divinity's Reach. ^^

    Guild Wars 2 Any given Thursday at Divinity's Reach. ^^


    Any given Thursday at Divinity's Reach. ^^

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Look, this is LoL report system notifying me not just to inform, but to relief me that one (not which!) of my report at least worked ou. It would be great if the report system of GW2 did the same. It gives a feel that it actually works.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Why so few interiors? I want taverns!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    This must be the only MMO that lacks so many interiors. We had a few in the base game, but after that we have so few ones, and the ones we have are so underdetailed it just looks bad. I want taverns, with lights, a fireplace, patrons, tavern music, ESO has it, WoW has it, FFXIV has it, LOTRO has it. Virtually every other MMO has it. But in here we just get random vendors outside a random building that cant even be entered. Also when we do have interiors they're just huge empty places, like the Eotn or the fortress in grothmar. People say that because of camera issues we can't have more real sized places but every other MMO manages to do it. What is the difference? I think proper interiors, shops, taverns help make a village or city deeper and more believable. It kind of feels superficial without it. Only random building around that cant be entered. What do you think? I'd love to hear your opinions about it.

    submitted by /u/craybest
    [link] [comments]

    Spent waaaay to much time hearing this line.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:27 AM PST

    Can confirm, 100k Geodes and no secret Geologist title

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:19 PM PST

    a simple solution on how to fix DRM, copying dynasty warriors

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Wish we had more lore that covered the Jotun and Norn cultures

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    The lore behind these people has so much promise for an interesting story or expansion to the overall feel of each race, especially with the Norns. If you haven't gotten a chance to speak to Thrulnn the Lost when he visits Hoelbrak then I highly recommend you give him a visit next time he's there, usually standing in front of the Fang of Jormag.

    In short before the rise of the human nations the Norn's and Jotun's used to be one of the most powerful kingdoms on Tyria. This was known as the "Age of Giants" where both races " had magic the likes of which will never be seen again." This age came to an end when the gods stole this magic from them in fear of their power, causing their civilizations to crumble and fall to ruin.

    During this time the Norns were able to turn to the spirits of the wild for guidance and began to rebuild their society into one of hunter gatherers as we see today. The Jotun, however, had no such spirits to guide them after their downfall and thus they began to devolve into the modern day savages that we know them as.

    I have yet to play through the current Icebrood Saga so I don't know if this backstory is ever touched upon in this season, however I do think that something should definitely be done with this part of the lore. It has such a perfect setup for an expansion and I'd love to have even more of a reason to get back into a Norn character again.

    submitted by /u/Allen_Zoomfig
    [link] [comments]

    149.583~ hours over the past 8 days, good this "player" took 41 hours break. Pvp is so alive and well

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:57 AM PST

    Gw2Enhanced (preset+addon) update 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Typical questions from a different perspective.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I am a total noob to this game. So I have a typical noob's array of questions. That said, my situation is slightly unique, I think, so I hope y'all will bear with my many questions and help me out.

    I play GW2 with my spouse. We control the same character with two keyboards shared between us. We do this because I am blind in both eyes. (Yes, 100% blind. And I am browsing the internet using screenreader software.) So she moves and aims, and I kill in whatever direction she points me. It's worked for other games including FFXIV, Warframe, Grim Dawn, WoW, and ESO to name a few.

    So I have a few questions. Typical noob stuff, but if I seem to miss something obvious, blame it on me visually missing something. Or blame my spouse for not telling me! LOL JK

    First off, I'm playing a Sylvari Ranger. Original, right? LOL I tried a Norn Necromancer (Norncromancer?) but the Norn story wasn't doing it for me. I'm just wondering, would the necromancer be a better class for me than the Ranger? And if so, can I switch classes, or must I reroll a brand new Saladmancer?

    Second, what do I do? I'm level 11, just got my personal story. Other than that though, I have no direction. Quests aren't sending me to towns or anywhere special, so I'm just wandering about doing hearts and being adorable.

    Final question: in Sylvari starting area, there is a quest where a dude turns you into a puppy. You get to have puppy adventures, and it is basically the best. How long could I, in theory, be a puppy? And are there other delightful critters I can become?!

    So, those are my blind noob questions. Please be gentle. LOL

    submitted by /u/ZoeSparkleTits
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying to download for 4 days now. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Dungeon etiquette?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new player, and I recently unlocked AC. I assumed that since you get invited to play through it at level 30, the expectation would be that players would be around that level, but when I used LFG to find a group (specified story mode and that I was a noob), everyone else was level 80, and when I was downed in the 2nd room, they left me dead and went on without me.

    Is there some unwritten expectation that dungeons are endgame content? I figured they were like Personal Story content, and intended to be played at the level they opened (and I sort of assumed they'd be soloable, but that's clearly wrong). Also, are all players this rude and unfriendly, or did I get unlucky or violate some unspoken norm?

    submitted by /u/bibliophagy
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic stonks only go up

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Mystic stonks only go up

    So a few people have manipulated the market in a major way. Mystic coins are currently up to 2g12s a pop. When will we see an additional way to get them?

    Demand has gone up 4.5 times and supply down by half.

    https://preview.redd.it/a6elzaxnzab61.png?width=1107&format=png&auto=webp&s=cf39b1399e18a31f44e797f99de0cfba3018f5c8

    submitted by /u/AltariasEU
    [link] [comments]

    I have a weird issue with the map?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:22 AM PST

    after i reainstalled the game the other for some reason the map really low res? its completely unreadable unless im fully zoomed in. couldnt find anything of help on google. how do i fix?

    submitted by /u/flyingpinata87
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice for Revenant

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Hi, I've recently fallen in love with Revenant, but I have a problem. Most of the time I find myself just looking at the skillbar instead of at the actual game, because of both cooldown and energy management. This is a problem for when I need to dodge or avoid enemy attacks, and well I want to look at what's going on in the game instead of the skillbar. I'm assuming this is a problem about me being bad, is there any advice you could give me to get better with it, so that I can stop looking at the skillbar all the time? I mainly play all forms of PvE, if that matters. In terms of build, currently playing Power Herald and will eventually expand on Condi Renegade and Alacren, but the same problem will probably persist

    submitted by /u/WhereIsWolf
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds anet will do something about renegade summons before EoD?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    As they currently are implemented, any sPvP teamfight becomes an un-readable mess when they are in play.

    submitted by /u/Ovark7
    [link] [comments]

    A case of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    I guess I'm in between a returning player and newbie. Bought the game while I was still a addicted junky in WoW, played a little here and there but never devoted time because WoW had me in a stranglehold still.

    Having quit that few years ago, I moved over to ESO but it never scratched that MMO itch, even after 780hrs clocked on Steam. Only few weeks ago saw a GW2 video and decided to redownload it, I then felt GW2 does. So bought the expansions.

    So, having used up an 80boost on a ele (farming it to be a tempest) and seeing chapters of the expansions come out, have I left it to long to catch up to all the good story and all the zones left unexplored?

    submitted by /u/mojikun
    [link] [comments]

    Expertise Trait

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    Expertise Trait

    Hey guys, i have a quest about expertise trait. Im new into the game nd im playing as a Guardian FB Condi, and i have a full viper armor, and my cond duration reach 100%, so, i need to stack as maximum expertise as i can or, can i use another traits?

    https://preview.redd.it/ube4cm7g78b61.jpg?width=974&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3e9a949258b5e2aac4991afe39384d983990ab3d

    submitted by /u/Jirezagos
    [link] [comments]

    Where to pick up staff from black Lion

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:48 AM PST

    Hello I bought some staff from black Lion

    and I don't know where to pick it up any help thanks

    submitted by /u/gest2356
    [link] [comments]

    W I D E Charr walking

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment