• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 When the Ghost Leviathans showing up?

    Guild Wars 2 When the Ghost Leviathans showing up?


    When the Ghost Leviathans showing up?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Icebrood Saga Spoilers but a good read: "Jormag: Elder Dragon of Ice and Psychological Abuse"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Because ranger is an Asura, her pet warthog ends up smaller than a domesticated pig. This is outrageous, its unfair!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Serpent's Ire, does anyone do this meta anymore?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    What the title says...

    I need to do it for the funerary armor collection but seems like nobody does it anymore... Not surprising since the second part is pretty hard. When would be the best time to do this? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cabbyo
    [link] [comments]

    Little confusion about the DLC as an original buyer

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Hi All, Little bit confused about the DLC's for GW2. I originally bought the game on release day and played up to lvl 80 on 1 char but pretty much gave up there as I wasn't enjoying it much. I've come back to play through again with some friends who've bought the standard edition. What DLC's should I have as an original buyer? Do we get anything at all? At first glance from the account page it appears I only own the default base vanilla free to play game, Seems kinda bullshit I'm having to spend another £26 when I spent £50 on the game at launch or so.

    submitted by /u/guy1195
    [link] [comments]

    Volcanic Stormcaller Achievement and its classification into Story Journal

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Quick talk about the cost and classification of weapon and armor collections:

    During Path of Fire and in the first following Living Story Episodes new Armor and Weapon Collections were classified into Collections -> Basic Collections or Rare Collections

    In the following releases and especially in the Icebrood Saga it became more and more prominent to tie weapon collection even to the meta achievement (e.g. Stormcaller Weapons, Tengu Weapons etc.). Now in the last Champions Release we have the Volcanic Stormcaller Armaments Collector for 15AP which currently costs 10.5k gold to buy from the TP. This is around 10 times the amount of gold which was needed for the Charged Stormcaller Weapons for 50AP (currently around 1.2k gold). Just only 453 people of the signed 60,140 (0.753%) in gw2efficiency even did the charged stormcaller achievement.

    Solutions:

    • Don't tie weapon and armor collections to the story meta achievements and instead move them to basic collections and rare collections.

    • Add many of the old introduced weapon and armor sets to basic and rare collections.

    • Give achievements some AP, maybe even a mastery point which is not needed to have all masteries.

    • Make more incentives to replay the new content by having achievements like the hivemaster achievement from HoT where you had to play the meta to buy the weapons from a vendor (no one likes to craft weaponsets for 2k gold).

    submitted by /u/Syliiii
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Deimos so hard to kill?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    I have been playing the game for about 5 months now, and have gotten into raiding with my guild, which i find very fun. I have been having a lot of trouble with getting a Deimos clear though. I have done wing 1 and some instances of other wings, yet none have given me more trouble than Deimos. I even joined an experienced group and they let me stay, even though i have never gotten a kill, and we still couldn't do it! We got to the last 10% like 3 or 4 times but but just barely wiped those times.

    The oils weren't a problem luckily. I was very nervous joining the experienced raid as i really didnt want to trigger any oils and wipe the group, as they were nice enough to let me stay even though i had no KP. we all did pretty well but somehow we still couldn't manage it. It really bums me out that i haven't gotten a deimos kill yet because i tried really hard but somehow just couldnt manage it. Is this just me, or is Deinos really just THAT hard to kill?

    submitted by /u/Vanessa_99
    [link] [comments]

    Account suspended for unknown reason, any advice?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    UPDATE: Email support got back to me and was able to unban me and ensure I won't get flagged for my accessibility needs again. I am very happy this went so well.

    Hi everyone,

    I am really confused here. I am very new, hence my other post on this sub. I play alongside my wife, since I am blind. Anyway, we just hit level 13, and were doing our personal story. We'd just finished an instanced bit and were claiming our reward...

    Then we were booted. We were told our account was suspended for unacceptable behavior. The code given was "45:11:2:622:101." Not sure where to find the meaning of that code. But can someone help me understand what I did wrong? My character was a Sylvari Ranger named Sara Swift Strider. Nothing bad in the name, I even reread the naming policy. We were just equipping the bow we got for saving Occam, and then got booted with that explanation. We've interacted with no one and caused no harm. Does anyone know what we did? I have to say, this put me off the new player experience pretty hard...

    submitted by /u/ZoeSparkleTits
    [link] [comments]

    I got sent an Arenacode from a number and I don’t even play guild wars

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I looked up what Arenacode is and found that it comes from Guild Wars(?). It got sent to me from a number which gave me a verification code for my college in the past. Am I hacked or something?

    submitted by /u/Ayoromantic
    [link] [comments]

    Waypoints in other maps should be displayed regardless of the level in current map.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    LFG

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I'm a new player to Guild Wars 2 and I'm looking for a group of people to play with

    submitted by /u/MellowOut2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to buy the full game?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    How do you break into CoF?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:12 AM PST

    As far as I was aware you needed to springer into the gate and position your mouse over the button and spam click.

    I get the prompt to enter the dungeon for a split second, but it doesn't register my click. Wondering what I am missing.

    submitted by /u/flamedbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Troll / Cheater spamming group merging in LFG or bug.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    It's been like a week and i got it twice, a person called [...] is merging all group in LFG in order to troll people.

    I managed to "add as friend" (right click on [...] ) one of them and confront/report him, he said he did nothing and he was dc (my ass)

    But anyway, do you guys also have this problem and do you know how does this happen ?

    And yes, if it's not a bug and they are troll / cheaters report them for spamming.

    Edit : i'm not asking to mass report someone called [...], the two time it happen to me it was two different person but somehow they managed to hide their true name unless you add them as friend. the only thing you can see in the chat box was litteraly " [...] has merged the group/squad"

    Edit 2 : What make me think this whole story was weird was when you left click the [...] it say "this character is offline" but dude this "offline player" was messsing with whole LFG tab for 15 minute - maybe he was invisible to do that -

    submitted by /u/Awthorn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment