• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Tomes

    Guild Wars Tomes


    Tomes

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Hy there!

    Can anyone help me out ingame? I want my warrior to get 2 skills. I would like to offer 2 elite ritualist tomes + 29 ritualist tomes for the following:

    Flames of Balthazar

    1 Elite warrior tome

    1 Warrior tome

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/minamigodx
    [link] [comments]

    Resplendent Makuun in evening light -- details see comment

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Such a great game design

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    "Fun from games arises out of mastery. It is the act of solving puzzles that makes games fun. In other words, with games, learning is the drug" - Koster, A Theory of Fun

    "Following this logic, the best games are those that have enough variables to keep the new data flowing in order for the brain to keep learning for as long as possible before the player stops playing." - unknown, Wiki

    When I think of Guild Wars, I think of joy in discovering new skills, new locations and new monsters. (Almost) Every monster has a set of skills that a player itself can use - it is so brilliant design!

    Monsters you fight show you what they can do with skills they have, and in that way, you learn what those skills do. Once it becomes harder to fight them, that is when that discovery of their skills is put for you in the use - you look for solutions, and you look it in skills, in your own build - and even in builds of your companions. You search an answer to that problem. And you find it. Later you find an even better answer to that problem. The same answer that maybe isn't answer to every problem you have.

    What if you play solo with heroes? Can they use those skills properly, if not, what can they use? What if you play with people? Can they use that build properly? Do they have all the skills? Do they have that profession combination? What if you want to farm solo? What should you use then?

    Is that group build even good for that another place? Is your solo build good for that new grind location?

    It's just so much fun, discovering new zones, learning what tools they use to make you fail, and then overcoming it!

    And, differently from any MMORPG, this game is basically dungeon after dungeon! Encounter after encounter! Fun after fun! And it changes a lot! In MMORPGs, you WAIT to get to the dungeons to finally have fun. This is a dungeon-crawling from the very start :)

    When you are a veteran player you basically know pretty much everything, you know where to find the best builds, and which ones to use, still, you have fun, cuz there are so many ways to find a challenge in this game.

    But, when you are a newer player or the one who just wants to go with the flow or the one who doesn't want to play META, you have so much damn fun.

    I adore this game, it has one of the best game designs out there :)

    submitted by /u/londor1704
    [link] [comments]

    Show me your Female Assassin and Female Warrior armour sets with Chaos Gloves, Please

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:59 PM PST

    So I'm currently planning my next GWAMM and it's either going to be a female Assassin or female Warrior.

    I can't decide which one it'll be. Both are melee, so I'm not perturbed by differences in playstyle and am more interested in aesthetics.

    One thing that I want to fulfill is creating Chaos Gloves, as I don't have them in either character yet, unfortunately the armour that I'm envisioning for both looks really bad with them.

    Ancient on the assassin, Elite-Gladiator on warrior.

    So please share you assassins and warriors - thank you.

    submitted by /u/captain_charisma14
    [link] [comments]

    Are The Deep / Urgoz's Warden even possible?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Given the current weekly bonus, I thought I'd see what the Faction Elite Missions are all about. Do people even run these anymore? I went to every server and I saw maybe 3 people total. Am I just ignorant of some community schedule for these things or should I just chalk it up to #deadgame and assume I'll never do these missions?

    submitted by /u/Technolich
    [link] [comments]

    Question: New Player interested in storyline without dying all the time.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    I'm a GW2 player and am playing through GW1 to experience the story and the maps, but I feel that my character is very weak.

    I have a Ritualist at level 20, and even with a party full of henchpeople I still feel like I am dying a lot. I am just trying to do story missions, and the occasional side-quest.

    My main questions are:

    • What's a good way to make sure I have gear appropriate for my level?
    • Where do I buy new gear with stats that are good for my character?
    • What is a good composition for my henchpeople?
    • Should I be clever with my skills and stats at this point in the game, or can I just use the skills I like?
    • What actions/activities should I be doing in addition to the story quests?
    • Which items in the game do I want to hoard, and which items are trash and should be sold?
    • What other random advice would you give me, considering I probably won't be an end-game player in future?

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/Squidgeididdly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment