• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else have the same experience?

    Guild Wars 2 Anyone else have the same experience?


    Anyone else have the same experience?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    GW2 Wintersday DR race as xmas tree and snowmen army at 4 AM.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Daily Jumping Puzzle Shortcut - Vexa's Lab

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Sometimes people's lives connect for a brief moment before parting again. So many different people coming together to goof off in this game, and have fun together. Moments like that are what I cherish most when I play. Thank you for being lovely company tonight my snow siblings. <3

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    4 AM with the christmas tree and snowmen on the last night of wintersday.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    GW2 Logic: The boiling sea in Draconis Mons will burn you to death, but you can safely dive using a Skimmer

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    I am grateful for dx12proxy improving my framerate... not so much for it turning my character selection into a horror show

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Jumping into T4 Fractals, what supportive build should I go for?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:29 AM PST

    So I main a reaper but I feel like it might under perform, I've mastered it as a dps class being able to hit 30k-32k with the right team, but I'm thinking to gear up one of my alts for support.

    I currently have Guardian and Rev at level 80, getting my warrior soon as well. I feel like guardian might be the easiest to play, while the Rev seems the most in demand but the stances overwhelm me.. Bannerslave also seems relatively easy but not sure how in demand that is (judging by the LFG tab)..

    Normally I don't play support classes but I feel like they might be much easier and I think it would be handy to have one on stand by..

    My biggest concern is the gear set that I need to craft, I have enough mats and gold for 1 set but I'm not sure which one to go for that I could use for more classes and different builds maybe, if that makes sense?

    submitted by /u/R_1_S
    [link] [comments]

    An Update on Game Security and Player Reporting

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    we've all been there

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2: End of Bingo

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    The end of wintersday 2020. Melting snowmen.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Tinkering with some theoretical elite specs for EoD, Round Four - Mesmer

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Now they stack this much bots in one place that you cant even report all of them because you cant target them O.o

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Weird game DC that impacts whole home network

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Anyone else been having problems today with not only getting disconnected from the game, but whatever it's related to impacting your whole wireless network?

    Happened twice to myself and a multiple times to several other guildies. Does not appear to be an outside network issue as it's only happened when the game is running.

    First time it happened to me, I'd left the game client open expecting it to reconnect shortly, noticed the whole network had gone down, power cycled the modem and router but no luck. It wasn't until I closed the game client and shut my computer down that the network came back.

    Had to uninstall my wireless network adapter and re-add it before my computer could reconnect.

    When it happened the second time, I closed the game client immediately and put my laptop in airplane mode. Home network came right back once it was in airplane more and coming out I was able to reconnect just fine.

    Never had this happened before today. Figured I'd bring it up and ask in the event it's more than just a coincidence considering none of us have ever had this issue before and it happened to us multiple times in the same day.

    submitted by /u/KrakensEmbrace
    [link] [comments]

    Every now and then I pass by this subreddit just to check in and see how the game is doing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    As someone who has taken a break since the Kralk arc and has been heavy into FF14 and WoW since, I find myself just checking in here occasionally to see how ya'll doing :)

    While I don't find GW2 the best MMO to main, it is the MMO I have spent the most time in and feel it is undoubtedly, fundamentally the most well designed MMORPG. I feel like it's almost ahead of its time and hasn't truly had its proper due time in the sun, which I do feel could come around with End of Dragons.

    Anyway just hope ya'll are doing well, looking forward to returning to Tyria soon :)

    submitted by /u/AustronautHD
    [link] [comments]

    Mid-high difficulty classes?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Hi, I have been playing a Necro Reaper and started to get boring with it since it's so easy to play, it's just too strong. So, which are the classes that have mid or high difficulty? I want to avoid playing easy classes like Necro's level or similar. I have mainly been playing Open World (story, metas, etc) and low-tier fractals (T1, T2), and I know that is all supposed to be easy anyway, but it just feels way too easy with Necro to the point that I get bored, even for a newish player like me.

    submitted by /u/chained66
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good profession to play in WvW that specializes mainly in support?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    I was thinking Elementalist but I'm not 100% sure (returning player). I'm not looking to do a lot of damage, I want to help other people do damage and keep them alive

    submitted by /u/Orefeus
    [link] [comments]

    Are DRM enjoyable for you? (curious discussion)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Honestly curious, cause I find it boring and just a open world event that was made instanced based,

    Let's forget about loots and just the gameplay... Cause most people get blinded by the carrot.

    Im just curious if people find it fun? Cause me and my friend played it once for story and she never ever touched it after that... With an empty feeling of, "WAIT WHAT? THATS IT?" and I tried soloing it once just to see how bad it is, with pure white gear and no rune or sigil... And the instance seems impossible to lose even if you afk, you just need to actually kill mobs to progress it but there's no losing condition

    @TL;DR - just curious if people are enjoying this low level effortless gameplay as I'm not the target audience of the content and wanna hear those people who likes it? Since this level of content is what we're getting for the couple of episodes..

    @note - seen people afk inside the instance to leech for the loot... This people literally choose not to play the game and afk just to get the loots rather than actually playing it for idk? 10mins?15mins?

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Arc DPS and d912pxy perfectly working, until I install ReShade 4.9. Version

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Hi!

    I was using arc dps and d912pxy for a while now and added reshade into the mix at the beginning of 2020. In August this trio stopped working, but because I was having little time back then, I did not look closer into the issue.

    Today I tried installing it into a clean game folder. arc dps as d3d9.dll, d912pxy as d3d9_chainload.dll both in the bin64 folder. When starting the game, both are working fine, no issues.

    Then I installed Reshade 4.9. for the GW2-64.exe. I started the game, reshade was successfully loaded, but neither arc dps or d912pxy were.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/CilloanTea
    [link] [comments]

    I know that there are enough of you who played much more but this is the game which in which I put the most time in.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Santa gets extorted by a Poptart.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:11 PM PST

    If you ever want to use the Winter Monarch Outfit without the pesky snow aura around it then use the abyss dye to make it virtually invisible.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    xxx defender

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:57 AM PST

    Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone has any insight into the pvp achievements to kill enemy players on points your team is holding. Does the enemy have to die on the point? Do I have to be on the point? What happens if I down someone on the point and leave to decap something else while my team mate is finishing the kill? Does it count if I stomp someone that I didn't even help downing beforehand? Any insight is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Aiphaton007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment