• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Guild Wars [Suggestion] The next time we get a content update, Boss Auras should be added for players. Could be a toggle with GWAMM title or a rare drop as a tonic. Thoughts? (ignore the bad edit)

    Guild Wars [Suggestion] The next time we get a content update, Boss Auras should be added for players. Could be a toggle with GWAMM title or a rare drop as a tonic. Thoughts? (ignore the bad edit)


    [Suggestion] The next time we get a content update, Boss Auras should be added for players. Could be a toggle with GWAMM title or a rare drop as a tonic. Thoughts? (ignore the bad edit)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    After last playing since 2010, I was able to recover my account.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    So the last time i played most have been in 2010ish or 2009 while in high school and have since then lost all my boxes and codes and after a few days emailing back and forth im happy to say i was able to get my account back after over 10 years.

    Im glad to be back and will enjoy to play again.

    submitted by /u/terabyte2600
    [link] [comments]

    Hello new player coming from playing wow classic, gw2, ultima online

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    So umm I've been eyeing at this game and seen the gameplay of it. It looks fun but don't know it's for me though in ultima online all I did is I mine and smithing and have my bard as a 2nd character. Then in wow classic it's just professions and doing quests I never done before, of course since wow classic in its currant state it's done cause everybody is waiting for tbc. For gw2 I was a necromancer class and pretty much did everything fractals, strike missions, world bosses. So yeah don't know if i should give gw1 a try

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to continue to play with a paragon?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game and I primarily played A paragon (imbagon) but it seems it has faded out of use. Is it worth it to bother to continue to play with it if I can never really join groups? Should I just switch to a different class to do the more difficult content?

    submitted by /u/TyranoRamosRex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment