• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Guild Wars My bro and I getting together our first GWAMM after so many years!

    Guild Wars My bro and I getting together our first GWAMM after so many years!


    My bro and I getting together our first GWAMM after so many years!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Are there any dual monitor/3840x1080 GW wallpapers?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:22 AM PST

    Can't find any, only GW2 stuff :(

    submitted by /u/iFeel
    [link] [comments]

    Wisdom track title - Reaching out

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Update: Thanks to the Sjoors and Hax1 pointing out I can get survivor still, I no longer need the wisdom track ^^ I probably do need the sweet tooth so any help with that is much appreciated!

    After ~10 years of grinding titles in GW1 to make my GW2 account cosmetic, I decided to pursue GWAMM together with a good friend of mine. The only title to reach that title that requires money still is the wisdom track I believe. Drunkard is already achieved.

    I have about 500k/33e in the bank, I have ~1300 id'ed, which I believe isn't enough, so I was wondering if there was a ratio or way to pay for it in GW2 gold? Not sure if this is really allowed in this subreddit to propose such a thing, if not then I apologise.

    Edit: some people asked me about how far I was, so maybe I can just display my HoM (pure elemental core),

    basically I still have these left:

    • tyrian vq'er (leading into legendary VQ'er as I have all the other continents already)
    • tyrian carto (leading into legendary cartograph as i have all the other continents already)
    • Savior of the luxons
    • Survivor (thanks for commenters pointing out it's now just reaching 1.3m xp without dying)
    • Master of the North (almost there, just 1 last bump in my asuran rank)
    • Sweet Tooth
    • ... any others that I'm missing that are easier than the ones above.
    submitted by /u/coreation
    [link] [comments]

    To the old Nukm/Blade radio gang.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:39 PM PST

    DJ Danger here, hope you are all doing well. Saw an old post not sure if you will ever see this but the old days were good to us all. Hope you are having fun with whatever you are doing these days. Lots of love from the danger zone (watch the yellow tape)

    submitted by /u/King0fRogues
    [link] [comments]

    Finally decided to complete my HoM whats best class to play through.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Pretty much as i said above, i decided its time to complete my HoM and going to play through the game again (the 55 monk is no longer viable so will need to start over anyway) what class would you suggest i pick (i know ranger will be at least one to tame the moa and the imperial phoenix) but what would you suggest as either the main/second class? (also im considering using said character to get myself LDoA just for the meme considering people have made it a lot easier since i last played :D

    Edit: how viable is the ele/mes for farming things like ecto/cores/shards? it looks like i either have to stop thinking of using a LDoA and go derv/X or go something like Ele/Mes to get the title?

    submitted by /u/Dezorak
    [link] [comments]

    [angL] is looking for players for HA/GvG

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:43 PM PST

    For Elona [angL] is looking for players for daily HA/GvG in all positions. The only requirements we have right now are for you to be willing to work with us and learn, and for you to have Discord and a mic.

    If you're interested in joining, PM me in-game for an invite: Zaishen Strongbox

    submitted by /u/andyc225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment