• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 What happened to the Icebrood Saga character selection screen?

    Guild Wars 2 What happened to the Icebrood Saga character selection screen?


    What happened to the Icebrood Saga character selection screen?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    I've found a Jacaranda on my garden

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    [qT] 4 Man Gorseval - No Updraft

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Hey, we're back again with another low man record.

    Four years ago we were the first to do a 5 man with no updraft, but now coming back to the game, we've gone and turned it up a notch.

    Since phase 3 is probably the tightest DPS check in the game, we really needed to squeeze out that last bit of DPS. Some nights we stayed up theorycrafting until 5am. Without access to such incredible tools as arc dps logs and elite insights, there's no way we would have ever managed to achieve the 101k group DPS we had in the final phase of the kill.

    Overall this took us 447 wipes (spanning about 31.5hrs over the last 9days) before we finally made it!

    Player Build PoV
    Subi Quick Firebrand https://youtu.be/LfcW9U4Re9Q
    Fennec Condi Renegade https://youtu.be/oEm9JGIoShA
    Kenzo Condi Renegade https://youtu.be/c5iu6-4zprw
    Eupneo Condi Support Renegade https://youtu.be/j-Zfhga9bPI

    Log: https://dps.report/kfSd-20210109-190107_gors

    We'd love to see what you guys think and if you have any questions about the kill then let us know :)

    submitted by /u/Subject0017
    [link] [comments]

    Is guild wars 2 a good option for a PvE and roleplay gameplay?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    This is a repetitive question, so I'll be quick.

    The most important part of an MMO for me is the lore and exploration. Is it worth investing my time in this game? At higher levels will I continue to have pve challenges or will the endgame be focused on pvp?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/coolthranduil
    [link] [comments]

    Joko memes, because our king deserves it and I'm bored during the quarantine . Praise Joko

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I thought this thing was a glitched out watermelon that had fallen off of a cart or something. Turns out it was a pet gourd that wore glasses and shoes. This game, man...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    I love how if a Party Member Quits in a Ranked Automated Tournament, You Receive No Gold and No Rewards At All from Participation in the Automated Tournament...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Yes, I'm aware this stupid aspect of the game does not occur if you make it to semi-finals, but its ridiculous how one person can DC or rage quit and the whole party just wasted an hour getting no rewards from putting their time into the game. This is so irritating, when will this be addressed?

    submitted by /u/chromodynamix
    [link] [comments]

    What would you want out of EoD's necro spec?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Seeing as we already have power DPS and support specs (Reaper and Scourge respectively) what would you want to see thematically and role wise in the next necro spec?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_MERMAID_PICS
    [link] [comments]

    Can Arc DPS log the damage taken in PvP private servers?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:05 AM PST

    I googled arcdps pvp and I see it's not allowed in PvP matches so I want to know if it works in private servers. I am fighting in there and want to see all the damage im taking and what skills are doing it. It'd be nice to see my skills and their skills so I know where I'm messing up my rotations and how they're killing me faster.

    submitted by /u/Leather-File
    [link] [comments]

    Server/Region transfer question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    So i'm currently in UK and gonna be moving to US next year so i was wondering if i could transfer my characters to an NA server? or is it region locked?

    submitted by /u/RavenRains
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion Wars? idk but they are beautiful

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    How do people bind templates, novelties, mounts?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Wondering what key bindings people tend to use for things the game doesn't bind by default, like templates, novelties, mounts, whatever else comes to mind.

    Is there a typical consensus for any of those?

    Thanks for any/all responses :)

    submitted by /u/TyrianMollusk
    [link] [comments]

    F2P Build Question

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    So I'm a F2P player who cant buy the expansion since we are poor, is there a way for any core classes to be viable end game despite f2p account? I am currently using thief and Mesmer and so far enjoying the game very much and would like some good builds for a f2p player.

    In my thief I've been using dual pistols and spamming unload and so far its carrying me throughout the game I also have dual daggers as my other setup but it feels sluggish or maybe I'm just not good at the mechanics.

    My Mesmer feels good also more focused on utility and not dying pushing out as many illusions as possible so I don't get hit once.

    Any information on good builds is welcome, I'm still a beginner and would like to someday reach end game even if I am f2p only.

    Thank you for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Amythosan
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked PVP plagued by bots everywhere.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Probably beating a dead horse but ranked PVP is plagued by so many bots every match you get one and sometimes three to four. I just want to play a regular game but these bots break and run far then die. I'm not exaggerating either, every match usually has a bot.

    You can usually kite the bots easily then kill them but when they are on your team they are just rally bots for the other team. Is anet going to do anything to all these bots?!

    submitted by /u/Ouryus
    [link] [comments]

    Portrait of my Human Elementalist, Ceshiliana

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Anyone getting login server popups?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    It was working fine yesterday. Now i encounter issues such as

    1) Game client lost connection to server at login screen

    2) Even if I susccessfully login, it gets stuck at map loading screen

    3) Even if the map loads, there is constant popups about login server

    submitted by /u/yusoffb01
    [link] [comments]

    How valuable is the resistance boon in PvE?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    I want to do a 100% uptime build of resistance but I don't know if it would worth it. It's hard to tell if conditions even do damage in pve since damage usually comes in bursts.

    submitted by /u/Jammers247
    [link] [comments]

    Good-Looking Charr Helmets?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Not trying to stir up anything, but has anyone else been having trouble finding a decent-looking helmet for a Charr character? I'm big on fashion, there's plenty of good looking chest armor and such, but I can't seem to find a decent helmet; anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/WolfandDragonWriter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment