• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Replaying the story. Here's some of the NPC's body type sorted as per the science of gay taxonomy.

    Guild Wars 2 Replaying the story. Here's some of the NPC's body type sorted as per the science of gay taxonomy.


    Replaying the story. Here's some of the NPC's body type sorted as per the science of gay taxonomy.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    I just wanted to say that I love this game and every minute I’ve dedicated to it

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    Sure, you could be an Ultra Bleeding Edge Goth Necromancer.......or YOU COULD BE A SUPER FABULOUS NECROMANCER.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    A young recruit? (Excuse the mess).

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    The Commander And Pet Peeves

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Woodland sprite springer skin. Say what you want, I like that new mount | Free STL in comment

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    How to cut Urmaug's Secret JP

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    I am a total beginner, may i ask sone questions?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I have tried to search online for answers but still got stuck:

    1. I have clicked 'deposit all materials' to clear some space, but where can I get them back? I know there is something like banks, but I cannot find them in the map

    2. I have bought 2 bags to increase my inventory space for 10, but it is still very easy to be full. May I ask is it a good practice for beginners to sell all the unused equipments (the weaker ones) and the materials? (Since I still have no idea how to use them e.g. tiny sharpening stones)

    Thanks a lot in advance

    submitted by /u/ascorbicAcid1300
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can find decent ReShade presets for GW2?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    I've been using ReShade quite a lot in other MMOs, and it does help in making them look rather beautiful and way more lively (ex: Guild Wars 1 / The Elder Scrolls Online / Star Wars: The Old Republic), but I can't really find anything for GW2? I know there's Hook and other tools, but I'd rather just stick to ReShade.

    Most of the presets available online are outdated or don't look as good, so I would appreciate some recommendations.

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    GW2skills.net

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    I'm going to ask here since I tried asking on the official GW2 forums and got slapped down by a moderator.

    GW2skills.net, which a huge number of us use for sharing builds and theory crafting hasn't been updated with the December changes. So I reached out to the developer to see if they needed help/money, etc. The contact email address was returned as undeliverable. So doesn't anyone know how to get in touch with them? Or anything at all about what's going on with it?

    Thanks, in advance.

    Edit: (fixed link)

    submitted by /u/Panda-Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    As it is from the mists that we are born, it will be unto the mists that I shall return your soul... ~Æon Mistwalker

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    What do you do with achievement chests?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    I didn't play for quite some time and I opened one of them now. It came with stuff I have no clue what to do with like a Bank Acess Express, a Target Painter and some other stuff. Should I just use this stuff or should I save them for something/sometime when they'll be particularly useful?

    submitted by /u/SelonNerias
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner-ish Question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I have been playing gw2 on and off for years, however, I've never managed to understand how to obtain ascended armor / weapons.

    I am trying to obtain ascended marauder armor/weapons for my necro, could anyone eli5 how I can go about this?

    submitted by /u/APie172
    [link] [comments]

    Luxon/Kurzick

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Is there a chance that EOD brings back the old Luxon/kurzick system from gw1? Did anyone hear/read anything? :)

    I loved the system with moving borders and the pvp system. Would be cool if we could take over our gw1 faction progresses with the titles as well and just continue it further on.

    submitted by /u/TJB1122
    [link] [comments]

    Builds like scrapper open world?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    I'm having way too much fun abusing barrier using scrapper in the open world.. the hammer feels powerful and the build has good mobility and utility while still being very tanky. I use mostly gyros for utilities

    What other classes and builds have a similar feel? I also like that Scrapper makes a very complex class more straightforward yet still feel varied

    submitted by /u/romantichero7
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to find the missing one.. All regular maps have been cleaned. How can I do ? Thx.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Can you share your open world Firebrand builds?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Condi firebrand is appealing to me but I'm not sure whether to go Vipers, Dire, Trailblazers etc though gold isn't really an issue.

    I'm particularly interested in something that can make me coast through living story episodes, open world maps, but also is good enough for low tier fractals. It would be nice to have a build that doesn't have that dumb signet as a utility which basically wastes a skill spot that could be used for shenanigans

    submitted by /u/romantichero7
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty Teapot spits some TRUTH on Heal Tempest for raiding - Comparing it to Druid

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Will it be worth to update my CPU for WvW

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Will it be worth to update my CPU for WvW

    Hey,

    I guess you get these questions alot but I need the advice anyways. Currently im running this system:
    Mainboard: MSI Z170A PC-MATE
    CPU: i5 6600K
    GPU: RADEON R390X
    RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200

    I wish to run GW2 good looking in 1080p and nice fps. While I have basically no problems in fractals or raids, my fps in WvW drop to around 15 fps especially in blops. My graphic settings are attached. I figured that my CPU is the bottleneck.

    Since my mainboard is quite old itself I would need to invest into a new mainboard aswell.

    My current plan is to invest in a newer generation Mainboard (not sure what's good here, but shouldn't break the bank) and add a i7 10700K on it. I would like to use as much as possible from my current system including the GPU because prices here are just madness right now.

    This would anyways still cost me ~500€ so my question is: Would this improve my WvW noticable or is it just a very minor improvement? Reaching my Freesync 144 Hrz framerate from my AOC G2460PF would be a dream :)

    Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/qma1463p8ja61.jpg?width=567&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b9edf25100a1b757466dc7baa2d3df07f2f039a1

    submitted by /u/Skyy226
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment