• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Guild Wars Literally unplayable

    Guild Wars Literally unplayable


    Literally unplayable

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Proof of Triumph Helper Thread

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    Quite a lot of players have missed the opportunity to get a Proof of Triumph which is required to spawn the new bosses from which one can capture the popular anniversary PvE-only elite skills. It suffices to have one player with a proof in the team, so we can help eachother out in acquiring those skills. Because it's a frequently asked question it might make sense to have a thread where people with a proof offer to assist players without one to capture the new skills.

    Ideally that would be a temporary sticky thread, but as there can be only two at a time it may have to suffice to have a regular thread and link to that whenever the question pops up again.

    If you have a proof of triumph and would like to help people out with getting the new anniversary elite skills, please reply to this thread with your ingame name and usual online time. I'll try to keep an up-to-date list in this thread.

    User Ingame Name Online Time
    Krschkr Erik Schlotzhauer European evening hours
    submitted by /u/Krschkr
    [link] [comments]

    War in kryta help

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:39 AM PST

    Hey all, I've hit a point in war in kryta where I'm stuck, I need to buy the candles for kerian and that requires honeycombs which I have 0 of, I've spent the past 3 days looking and asking in kamadan for someone to buy them from but no luck, was wondering if someone would be so kind as to sell me some, I believe I only need 6 for the mission, thank you!

    submitted by /u/deepseafishmonster
    [link] [comments]

    New and solo, looking for some help!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I've recently started GW1 and am having some trouble getting through the game + bonuses completely solo with heroes and henchmen. I'm doing the ascension missions in the Crystal Desert at the moment, and this is where I'm hitting a bit of a wall.

    If anyone would like to help me out with a mission, and maybe give me some tips every now and then it would be greatly appreciated. I am Ornil Vyner ingame and my Discord is KekSenpai#0001.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ornil_Lendarin
    [link] [comments]

    Ring Of Fire On The Solo Sin

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    Proof of triumph skill cap

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    I'm a new player trying to get Together as one. I would really appreciate someone who can help me out. I'm willing to tip!

    submitted by /u/xenosarefriends
    [link] [comments]

    Mesmer or ritu for gwamm

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hey,

    I can't choose between mesmer and ritu for gwamm.. any idea?

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment