• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Guild Wars Let me demonstrate

    Guild Wars Let me demonstrate


    Let me demonstrate

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Heroes Behavior

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:12 AM PST

    I'm not sure if the subject has already been dealt with.

    I'm coming back to the game after many years of absence, and I'm trying to finish DoA in HM.

    For the city, I removed the weapons of my heroes, so that they don't lose energy. At the beginning, everything was going well, but little by little they stopped fighting totally, even when they were getting attacked. I had my mesmers in attack mode, and my supports in Guard. I left them their off hands.

    Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/HeklAztek
    [link] [comments]

    A Spanish well-known music composer from youtube has started to stream Guild Wars two days ago

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Rodrigo Septien, member of Pascu y Rodri, known by their animated songs of "Destripando la historia" streams Guild Wars with its new character.

    First chapter: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/884785342

    Second chapter: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/887778235

    Third chapter: today at 20:00 (GMT+1)

    All the content is in Spanish, as expected. But since it's well-known inside the Spanish community and it's expected I'm not the only Spaniard here, I'm posting this.

    submitted by /u/GTotem
    [link] [comments]

    Vloxxen Excavations New Run Record

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Best use of pre-searing skill tomes

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I know that there was previously an exploit allowing characters in pre-searing to access their banks through guild halls, and that some amount of skill tomes trickled through into pre.

    I've always wondered what the "best" use of these tomes might be. Which skills, elite or non-elite on any profession, would be most OP or game-breaking if brought into pre-searing? What would you use these tomes on if you had one? Just something I've always wondered - curious what other people's thoughts are!

    submitted by /u/Ascele
    [link] [comments]

    E/Mo Bonders

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    E/Mo Bonders

    So.

    Emo Bonders. Saw em at Dhuum and apparently they're good in HM but when I put it on a hero it was doing poorly.

    How does E/Mo work? what are the strengths and weaknesses?
    Pic is just an example from wiki.

    https://preview.redd.it/jgd3zf2bzqd61.png?width=490&format=png&auto=webp&s=619db0dfa2d070503648a37e1a134a78f9a51898

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    what should be the easiest Zero Death LDoA & GWAMM class

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    what do you think?

    submitted by /u/Adorable-Nobody1985
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Websites?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Are there and tradingwebsites except for kamadan Trade Chat ?

    I want to buy several items (shield of the Lion q9, vaabian defender q9, platinum staff spawning Power, fiery gladius q9) but kamadan is flooded with those BDD etc. no one sells the Common Cool stuff

    submitted by /u/grafwaskderg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment