• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Guild Wars How active is Guild Wars in 2021?

    Guild Wars How active is Guild Wars in 2021?


    How active is Guild Wars in 2021?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    If you're a currently active player, tell us how active the game seems to you.

    If you're thinking of playing but want to know how active the game is, check out the comments in this thread!

    Here's the 2020 thread.

    submitted by /u/MistYNot
    [link] [comments]

    Found a classic that my parents never got rid of.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Old player returning, might as well be new though.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    I haven't played guild wars one since after eotn released, before Before that evil MMO called life decided to install itself and take over time.

    Me and a few friends were talking about it in discord, and I suddenly found myself wanna play it again, but then I remember I remember none of my account information from back then and the email service I used is no longer around. Which is no matter, it's not like I had anything special on it.

    So I ended up re-buying the game yesterday, and I'm reinstalling it While I'm at work so it should be done when I get home yay.

    I tried GW2, but it never did satisfy thatitch guild wars one always used to fill.

    Never been a PVPer, Always enjoyed the PVE aspect.

    Leaves me curious, how active is it still? I'm playing it either way even if I have to do it solo LOL (Sans hard mode, Looking at you Ring of Fire, Shakes fist).

    submitted by /u/Jwr70mp
    [link] [comments]

    UW chaos plain, drop rate

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    As a returning player from 2008, I wanted to be back at one of the great things of GW: farming ectos. So first I tried 55hp, ss sv. Like many said, it still works but it's so slow... Changing armor, etc etc

    So I leveled up a derv to do chaos plain farm. Frankly the farm is quite easy once you died 4/5 times. But the drop rate is so low. I cleaned 80% of the plain for one ecto and 50% of the plain for 0.

    Are they normal drop rates? My heroes are flagged at the firsts behemoths which seems to be far enough, is it?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/H0r4ce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment