• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Freezie Speed Kill Competition with Gold Prizes!

    Guild Wars 2 Freezie Speed Kill Competition with Gold Prizes!


    Freezie Speed Kill Competition with Gold Prizes!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:54 AM PST

    Happy last day of 2020 Reddit!

    The yearly Wintersday event in Guild Wars 2 is almost over.

    We're launching a competition for the Freezie boss in the Secret Lair of the Snowmen!

    The group of players that gets the fastest Boss kill will receive some in game prizes.

    1st Place: 3000 Gold

    2nd Place: 1200 Gold

    3rd Place: 800 Gold

    Post your kill videos and logs in the reddit comments below! The kills will be shown on MightyTeapot's Stream on January 5th!

    Stay tuned on that same date for another Strike Mission competition with a prize pool of over 10000 Gold.

    Have fun grinding, see you next year!

    submitted by /u/Hiimmela
    [link] [comments]

    The Winged Dragon of Ra

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    My favorite spot in all of tyria.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    A portrait of my Charr guardian

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Advanced tips LFG ?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Hello,

    I wanted to know a few tips about using lfg filters.

    I know you can type X Y Z and it's an implicit AND between those termes (meaning it will look for lfgs that have all X and Y and Z in them).

    I also know you can -sell for instance to filter out sellers/selling ...

    What I'd love to do would be to look for X OR Y (that is to say lfgs that contain X or lfgs that contain Y). Is there any way to do that ? It could be so much helpful.

    Also feel free to share useful tips if they apply !

    submitted by /u/KratosAngel
    [link] [comments]

    With Mystic Coins being as expensive as they are, and crafting being a gamble, is grinding Drizzlewood the best way to get Mystic Clovers for legendaries (via tracks)?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I've started downlading GW2 and I have a few questions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Hello, I've wanted to play this game for quite some time and I feel like now is a good time to do so.

    How limited is the free2play section of the game? Should I buy the full game right away or play a bit f2p?

    I've also been wondering is the player base still high as compared to a couple of years ago?

    submitted by /u/Stidza
    [link] [comments]

    120 Wintersday jumping puzzle wins for charity!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Hello /r/Guildwars2!

    I'm The Last Seahorse, a non-binary Vtuber/VStreamer. I'm doing a fundraiser stream on Saturday, January 2nd at 1PM Pacific / 4PM Easter for Trans Lifeline to raise $1200.

     

    I'm doing this as a celebration for 120 consecutive days of streaming, thus 1 win for every day of streaming. The Wintersday Jumping Puzzle is still one of my favorite things in GW2. I love to play it when it opens up and this is a great reason to play a lot of it.

     

    If you want more information about the charity and donation information here is the fundraiser page.

     

    I'll be updating the fundraiser page and my twitter with more information and changes as we get closer to Saturday. If you want a preview of the stream you can check out one of my test streams.

     

    Any help is appreciated, a retweet, a like, a $1 donation, saying hello in chat, anything helps.

     

    Thank you in advance,

    The Last Seahorse

    submitted by /u/TheLastSeahorseVT
    [link] [comments]

    Divinity's Reach Before and During Wintersday

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:56 PM PST

    Returning playing - out of touch :/ - need a guild or direction maybe

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Hey guys!
    So I've been playing GW2 on and off - since HoT came out.
    I want to get back into the game since I was never really hooked (except for the time I was grinding for the reaper gs which was hella fun) and I kind of feel that the game has progressed too much for me to catch up. (i don't even have a legendary lol)

    I'm not sure where to begin and what to do anymore in the game
    Any direction or guilds recruiting who play often would be a huge help. ^_^

    God of Wrath.4029 - EU

    submitted by /u/xx3987
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for musicians

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Hello. I am looking for some people to play music - maybe a couple of songs. I am willing to pay for the effort and time. Need some experience with playing music in game. Please dm me for details.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/rangerstriker
    [link] [comments]

    Add a way to earn 32 slot bags with Fractal and WvW

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Same as when we had 20 slot bags, you can also earn them on wvw and fractal, not making you play open world just to earn them....

    I have lots of WvW ticket and Fractal shts that I have no use what so ever, and honestly seeing this 20 slot bags on both game modes, idk why they never put 32 slot bags on them, even if it's you need 20 slot bag to upgrade till 32 slot bag with material you purchase from wvw/fractal...

    While I'm at it honestly raid could use this also.... I hate that I'm forced to do those boring ass strike mission and open world just to get them...

    And yes I did strike and got a few 32 slot bags... But im needing more and honestly strikes are a drag on how easy and not fun they are.... Felt like Im literally grinding

    submitted by /u/SheepPoop
    [link] [comments]

    Tyria Mastery Point farm and how to proceed?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Hey guys! I want to get the mastery for autoloot and start working on legendaries, therefore I need tons of tyria xp. I've got all addons and living world seasons but barely played any except for personal story and ~10 chapters in hot & pof.

    What is an efficient and funny way to get those mastery levels? I'm playing a mirage if that matters. I've got several EXP boosters, should I use them?

    I've also got 12 Black Lion Lockbreaker Kits and 14 Tyrian Exchange Voucher - what do I do with these?

    submitted by /u/Librae94
    [link] [comments]

    Glorify the Golden Heart Achievement Broken?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    So I've been waiting for the legendary bounty: Ellutherius Wintergust, for about an hour now, and it is supposed to re-spawn after 30 minutes. After doing some searching I found some very old posts (3+ years) mention that this boss doesn't spawn or only spawns on a server reset. Does that mean that outside of that tiny potential I have no way of completing this achievement?

    submitted by /u/ZaketheReaper
    [link] [comments]

    If you're going to spend silvester in-game, where would it be?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Since my gf and I have no reason to leave the appartement, we would consider to spend silvester in-game. We live in Berlin so its CET/MEZ. Where would you be when the clock strikes midnight?

    submitted by /u/kukushin
    [link] [comments]

    Stacking aura infusions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Hi guys. I m trying to collect 8 peerless infusions tro become ultra shiny, now I got 1 power and 5 condi dmg and... I was told that I should pick infusuons with different stat attributes to stack aura effect.

    Is that trues? Seems not very logical, cause I do not need some stats in my build, also looking shiny with 5+1 - look

    https://imgur.com/FhEo85G

    submitted by /u/Master_Illai
    [link] [comments]

    A (new?) short Wintersday JP skip for the zoomers

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Guild Wars 2 The Winter Wonderland experience

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Will I be shooting myself in the foot by playing necro?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    The whole theme of the necromancer is pretty cool but after checking it out a bit it seems fairly limited build wise, either power reaper or condi/heal scourge. According to the snowcrows website reaper isn't even that good a dps class and condi is barely used. Heal scourge can be used to carry in raids and the pull rez is pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/RevolutionaryLake69
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gen 1 and gen 2 legendaries

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:48 AM PST

    I'm a returning player (left before HoT), i'm playing thief, i already crafted incinerator and i still have a gift of exploration and around 1.5k gold in my bank.

    I was deciding whether to craft "Bolt" or "Chuka and Champawat" as my next legendary and i like both equally so i think i will go for the easier one to craft.

    i'm starting to do the reaserch to see if gen 2 are more difficult to make than Gen1 but i thought i'd make a post about it since i guess many of you already know the answer.

    - Are Gen 2 Legendaries more expensive and harder to make than Gen 1 or is the process almost the same?

    submitted by /u/G1NOs
    [link] [comments]

    Hello :) This is my power chrono!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Dragons Stand Map Completion

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    I'm currently completing all the HoT Maps for the Gift of Maguuma and I stumbled upon a problem:

    The lower part of Dragon's Stand seems to be locked. Does this have to do with the ongoing meta on this map? It's a shame that I'm not able to access almost half the map

    submitted by /u/Floriyoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment