• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Guild Wars Has Random Arenas become red resign?

    Guild Wars Has Random Arenas become red resign?


    Has Random Arenas become red resign?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    I played a few games of Random Arena and it seems to be all afk teams with vampiric weapons? After the 3rd match of the same thing, I was hit with Dishonorable for actually trying to play?

    submitted by /u/1goldcoin
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is GW1 to get into nowadays?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:25 AM PST

    First I'll admit, the only reason I only considered GW1 is that there is a nice amount of AP available in GW2 from the hall of monuments thing. I know it is a large time commitment too.

    I'm also interested in GW1 for the lore. I love the story and lore of GW2 and I feel I have missed out on a lot especially with Cantha coming in the next expansion.

    If I were to buy the base game and to play in chronological order would it be a monumental task to enjoy a dated game? Is there a specific profession that is relatively simple to get into?

    submitted by /u/valerusii
    [link] [comments]

    Lfg german or European (pref Kurzick)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Hey folks. I have returned once again to my bekoved game gw1, after gw2 keeps frustrating and disappointing me. I am looking for a kurzick guild preferably from Germany or Europe(had experiences with american, but the timezones man..) i aint gwamm, but i have played since start and have an overall experience un pve and pvp to offer. Just message me here or leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/Tromoo144
    [link] [comments]

    Starter Build

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Hello peeps,

    Since everyone was so helpful on my last question I figured I would just politely suckle that teet once again if possible. I am working on getting set up so I can farm out points to fill in my HoM and get all 50 points in GW2. After logging into the game again I realized just how little I know about wtf I am doing (or ever did) for that matter. My main character has some basic gear and some decent daggers and it looks like I even tried to do some weird bastard form of a dagger spam r/A that at the moment sucks. I have been reading through the build wiki and watching some videos about what I can work towards but I can't find any suggestions about what to use to build my way up to that. Also I realized I have no gold and at the moment my build and my heros are so terrible I legit cant hardly kill anything to start earning drops and make baby steps.

    To be perfectly clear: I AM NOT ASKING FOR A HAND OUT. I am more than willing to put in the time to get the skills and gear that I need I just need help setting up a basic bitch build to get me started. This game is hella fun and I do want to experience it.

    If you have any links or suggestions please share so I can start making steps in the right direction. Thank you again to everyone that has been so helpful and for those that take time to share more knowledge with me.

    submitted by /u/redfenix117
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Necro Soultaker

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 04:38 PM PST

    If I cap it on my warrior, can my necro learn it via elite tome?

    submitted by /u/Rekoninetysix
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure the Transmorph function works in Toolbox

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:47 PM PST

    It says:

    GWToolbox++

    /transmo
    changes your character model to that of the target NPC. This is only visible to you.

    • /transmo [size (6-255)]
      sets the size of your model. Again, this has no effect except your appearance on your own screen.
    • /transmo <npc\_name> [size (6-255)]
      to change your appearance into an NPC.
    • /transmo reset
      to reset your appearance.

    I am not sure how to get this to work. I don't know how to input it correctly as I am just getting error messages. Does anyone know how to do it?

    And also, can I target one of my heroes so that I look like them?

    submitted by /u/cchurchill1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment