• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Guild Wars The hardest bonus I have had to do with henchmen. Just in time!

    Guild Wars The hardest bonus I have had to do with henchmen. Just in time!


    The hardest bonus I have had to do with henchmen. Just in time!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Just found out that people selling "unded" minis aren't selling "undead minis" and that they're not trying to scam me.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    I started playing around a week ago and have been in Kamadan trying to finish up my HOM pet collection. Something I started to notice is that the minis I was being sold didn't look dead + wouldn't fit inside the monument, and I've been constantly declining trades from people I thought were trying to rip me off by putting up an alive mini instead. I've blocked so many people and wrote them off as assholes.

    God damnit

    submitted by /u/Magehunter_Skassi
    [link] [comments]

    Full Eye of the North Tour for any that want to learn, or want to beat my times!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Must Play secondary quests; What is the Ultimate GW Playtrough?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    While I played trough the games a couple of times, I never really bothered with secundary quests after the noob islands. Is there a resource out there that shows all quests that are must plays?
     
    I mean:
    * Are great fun
    * Deepen the story (e.g. I believe you only find out about the Am-Fah spreading the plague in secondary quests)
    * Important worldbuilding quests
     
    Might be a good resource for new players too.

    submitted by /u/Sinterklaas_Jager
    [link] [comments]

    5 Class-Build

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    5 Class-Build

    Wanted to share my Ele/Spear/Assa/warrior/Pet Build with you. Funbuild ofc, but did you know you could use all kurzick/luxon skills if you dont take secondary class?

    https://preview.redd.it/59l4i1n1gvd61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0fe6059f22440487d4935eeded6f1adca72e0c03

    submitted by /u/DonDe420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment