• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Can anyone explain this to me? I'm interested in GW2, not Fuser, but I keep getting spammed with these emails

    Guild Wars 2 Can anyone explain this to me? I'm interested in GW2, not Fuser, but I keep getting spammed with these emails


    Can anyone explain this to me? I'm interested in GW2, not Fuser, but I keep getting spammed with these emails

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:46 AM PST

    Heartbreaker

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    How do you feel the CC consumables ban affected the groups you join through LFG in fractals?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:48 AM PST

    This poll is stricly for PuG groups and for fractals. All kind of playlevels.
    Please give an updoot on the poll, so others see the question.

    Quick help with the acronyms:
    CC - Crowd Control
    LFG - Looking For Group
    PuG - Pick Up Group

    Yes not every consumable was banned, but eventually they will be. I wanted to make this quick survey to see how others feel about the change.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bogyesz
    [link] [comments]

    When you ask ArenaNet about the Alliance update

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    How does one farm Wool, Cotton, and Linen? I regularly have 500 Silk but 0 of the other cloth.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    What longbow skin is this???

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Conjured Amalgamate Shield/sword roles explanation?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I've managed to gather 45kp by killing CA. I've also done it in CM couple of times.

    This said, I have literally never done any mechanics of the fight. By mechanics I mean the roles of sword 1 & 2 and shield 1 & 2. It's not that I wouldn't want to do mechs, but I do not know what I'm supposed to do as shield 1/2 or sword 1/2. Websites such as dulfy or so on do not explain the roles per se, only how the shields and swords work overall.

    Could someone explain the roles for me? I thank you already in advance for all the serious and joke answers.

    submitted by /u/Lumijeddai
    [link] [comments]

    Do MMOs ever feel like a chore?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    I ask this question not necessarily in a negative light.

    Because when I'm playing I am having fun.

    But when I am not playing I often have this nagging voice in the back of my head that I SHOULD be playing.

    It gets to a point where I almost start procrastinating and putting it off.

    Just wondering if other people get these feelings while not playing and how you deal with it?

    submitted by /u/3Dinternet
    [link] [comments]

    "Fashion Wars btw"

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Is anyone good with character customization? I would love to copy this villager NPC! But I can't find the right face or hairdye :(

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Superior Sigil of Torment recipe available

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Go to the Lady Derwena at Shieldbluff Point in Harathi Highlands to get it.

    Copy & paste this: [&BKYAAAA=] into your chatbar to get a link to the nearest waypoint.

    submitted by /u/DetachableWeenus
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get BL keys when completing expansion maps?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    I recently came back to the game, and when I'm tired or just want to chill, I complete random maps on my alts. The chance for a BL key was always a nice incentive.

    Recently I got several keys from core Tyria maps, but none from expansion or LW maps, and I may be getting this wrong, but I think the reward screen when completing non core Tyria maps had one less slot.

    I know it may be just bad rng, I've had streaks in the past of 10+ maps with no keys, but I'd like to be sure, so basically, title.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Strigidae_Autumnus
    [link] [comments]

    The last DRM

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Hello

    Including my predictions about the next episode all DRMs get closer and closer to Lion's Arch in every chapter.

    (yes, the area in Snowden is closer to LA than the one in Lake Doric)

    By calculating the centroid of all the points that are close to the middle of all the DRM areas you get coordinates that are very close to the LA lighthouse

    It doesn't matter whether it's calculated by using the scaled down world map or the full size, it would still be very close to the marked area.

    I wouldn't be surprised if the last area to get attacked was Lion's Arch - we will get 3 more DRMs in the 3rd episode and then in the last one LA gets attacked. I'd also consider that ANet has stated that they want Icebrood Saga's second part to resemble LS1 in some ways.

    I'm very happy that we might finally get to see all the sea architecture get flooded.

    You might shrug and you might laugh, but the last time things lined up this nicely was when Scarlet deployed her Thumpers and guess what, if you made a map of them they pointed to Lion's Arch like this as well. Or when vines started appearing every few days in Silverwastes pointed towards Vinewrath for it only to be released soon after that.

    submitted by /u/bibbythebobofroot
    [link] [comments]

    Is it finally time for me to "get gud"?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    So I'm a returning player. Currently running a revenant. I used a level 80 ticket to max my level since I'd already maxed another character's level previously (without the ticket). I am currently mastery level 11. I still have the level 80 ticket default armor and weapons.

    I want to start doing dungeons, raids, fractals and whatever else there is. I know Jack shit about them, as well as builds and rotations. So is this a good time for me to start focusing on ascended armor, honing in on a build, learning my rotations, etc? Or should I finish all story lines before jumping into that stuff? Currently about halfway through HoT (and playing the story in chronological order). I think I want to go for the alacrity renegade build first, because I hear that it's tough to master and in-demand.

    submitted by /u/punchme_in_the_HEART
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player here, wanted to express my excitement at playing all the new content!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I took a break sometime in season 4 I think, so it's been a year or two since I've consistently played. I tried to log in every release just to unlock all the episodes, but I haven't actually played the game in a while. At the time, I wasn't feeling some of the changes made to the game, mounts were feeling a little stale, and I didn't have any friends to play with (the guild I was in pretty much disappeared). I've seen it said before, but man, taking a break was such a good idea. I'm finally back after hearing that we're going to Cantha, and I'm so pumped to play again!

    I'm doing a full play through of all the story on a new character, only using gear I earn for now. Might allow myself to swap over some ascended and legendary stuff when I get to season 3 or so. Also not using gliding until I get to HoT, and mounts until I get to PoF. It's been long enough that I don't remember a lot of the beats in the vanilla story, so I'm having a blast going through it. I've got all of the icebrood saga and whatever this newer champions thing is to look forward to as well! I've seen some new armor sets and weapons that look SO COOL, I'm just excited to experience it all!

    Anyway, just wanted to share my revitalized hype for the game! If anyone has any ideas I could incorporate into my playthrough let me know!

    submitted by /u/aSn33zy
    [link] [comments]

    Does this mean a precursor was salvaged?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Does this mean a precursor was salvaged?

    Heya,

    a few weeks ago i brought my bro back to gw2. He´s a fairly new player with some basic knowledge of the game. Yesterday he was playing with skins for his character and told me, that he didnt know some skins were so valuable. He sent me the picture i posted here. I told him, that it wasnt a regular skin but the skin of a precursor for the legendary sword bolt. We immediately checked all his characters, if the precursor was still anywhere to be found. Nothing. Then i advised him to look for the item via gw2efficiency.com, but this didn´t help either. I know that him having a valuable precursor and thus a goal (legendary sword) to work towards, would go a really long way keeping him engaged in the game. Thus i have the following three questions:

    1. Afaik you only get the skin of an item, when you account bind or salvage it. Does him having unlocked the skin and not having the precursor anymore mean, that he had it at some point and salvaged it? Or could he have unlocked the skin another way?
    2. Is there any further way to search his account for the item?
    3. If 1) is correct and the item is nowhere to be found, is there a realistic chance to contact the support and ask them to restore the item? Has anybody ever done so successfully? If yes, could you share some example text he could use?

    Thanks for your support.

    I really hope, he wont get the item back, as i myself, with way more time invested, have not dropped a single precursor yet :D /s

    https://preview.redd.it/bbiddkzza1e61.jpg?width=1575&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ca30cbe13a0ab4a6b623c615038715f55615846e

    submitted by /u/sigisiegert
    [link] [comments]

    Teaser dates or any EOD info?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Seeing as it is more and more common in this of the mmorpg, to give information about their next trajectory or roadmap of the same game. I think it is good that they did something like that, so as not to see us so much in the void in general.
    A greeting and forgive my English (I know they made a roadmap, but it was quite scarce of information, concise

    submitted by /u/Valnselkios
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know the Fractal's name while you are inside?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    I am rather new to fractals and if I play it, then by joining a random group.

    While we are in the fractal, I have no idea how to tell it's name and I don't want to slow down my group too much by start searching for it.

    Can you please tell me where I have to look?

    submitted by /u/DreizehnX
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashing during every PvP game, is it it d912pxy?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:28 PM PST

    I use Addon Manager with d912pxy and GW2Radial. I had no crashing issues for a month. This past week, my game crashes every single time I play PvP, usually a few minutes into the match. It is very frustrating.

    Does anybody have a fix or been experiencing anything similar?

    submitted by /u/Temptation2004
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2: Living World: The Icebrood Saga: Episode 5: Champions: Chapter 1: Truce and Chapter 2: Power

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    So ... Can anyone explain what's going on?

    I played each mission between 2 and 4 times; what i got...

    Asura shared their findings about the dragons (which findings?) with Ryland, because Jormag... ISNT THREATENING YOU.

    Primordius attacked some low level maps

    Then Jormag attacks some other maps because (why?) and is trying to sacrifice people but then Ryland gets his ass kicked but instead of slaying/capturing him he tells you they are actually just putting them in cryo sleep and walks away.

    What did I miss?

    submitted by /u/Wh4rrgarbl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment