• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Patch bug thread | 19th of January, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Patch bug thread | 19th of January, 2021


    Patch bug thread | 19th of January, 2021

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Your gw2effiency value dropping is not a bug


    [Bug tracker] -- [How to report]

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Allow us to zoom closer to our character's face ! This is the maximal zoom

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    QOL: Anyone else think a "skin locked/skin unlocked" filter would be helpful for TP?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Just curious if anyone else has ever wanted this: to be able to filter Trading Post items like weapons/armor, dyes, minis, recipes by whether or not your account has already unlocked access to them. (Or, technically for the weapons/armor, if you have unlocked the skin.)

    submitted by /u/night_in_the_ruts
    [link] [comments]

    Ain't he pretty?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Game Update Notes: January 19, 2021

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Was in the mood to draw Itzels, thought you might like it :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Deldrimor Stoneskin Infusion + New Emote

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Seems like a good alternative to dulfy’s dormant site

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    Came across https://guildjen.com/category/achievements/ls/ while searching for achievement guides. I'm behind quite a bit on the icebrood saga so trying to catch up and accumulate mastery points. Finding this site speed up my progress. Sharing it here in case others may find it useful.

    submitted by /u/Gerstotad
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars 2: The Icebrood Saga Episode Five – Power Hands On

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Confusing Message in Chat

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    Confusing Message in Chat

    The Red \" Interrupt! \" Is something I've Like, Legit never seen before.

    And as a result I don't know what the fuck it means. if it's normal, or what.

    I've seen Blank Lines of Text Post Before , but I don't know what this is.

    submitted by /u/TheBiologicalMachine
    [link] [comments]

    Salt on the wounds - Achievement hints?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    Hey there,

    any hints on how to solve this? Its one of my last things before completing Vision I and i really refuse to do a reward track just for this one. I know the mechanics, but its bugged and i couldnt get a way around. But i read about someone who still got it. Is that so?

    See you.

    submitted by /u/Norist
    [link] [comments]

    ArenaNet, what the hell is this?!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    A nice thread by that_shaman for if you want to continue playing the game on a Mac after tomorrow

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    can anyone explain this market anomalies?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    can anyone explain this market anomalies?

    So every now and then some guys do weird stuff with the market which i dont understand. For example this night, someone first bought about 150 of this exo armor which raised the price to about 27 gold each, shortly after this some ppl instant sold about the same amount of that item which lowered the price back to about 10g. im really confused, do i interpret the graph wrong? if not, whats the purpose of buying 150 piece of this armor? u cant even stack it, so i guess pl salvage it. but even then, the insignias arent worth this much gold.

    https://preview.redd.it/661nren25ac61.jpg?width=1370&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b9e59bbe2788b7399af1621971473fc778ec2273

    submitted by /u/peace1337
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a main (PVP/WVW)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    Howdy all!
    I'm a refuge from WoW and I played feral druid most of my time there. Now in GW2 I'm strugling to find my main (for a few weeks now).

    I'm looking for more of an in and out gameplay (not stand still and faceshield damage) that has some nice burst to work with. The in and out gameplay I want to achieve is with mobility and/or stealth.
    I want it to be a duelist class so I don't have to rely on anybody else to win a 1v1.

    Any class/spec/builds you guys can recommend? I do not enjoy Mesmer/Necro class fantasy tho.

    submitted by /u/boots006
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to earn BL Key by completing Southsun Cove?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    The map has 6 wps and 6 pois its ez pez to complete though I've completed it once and didnt got any keys. People have mixed opinions if the map drops or not? Does completing the map drops BL key?

    submitted by /u/volvie98
    [link] [comments]

    GW1 style mesmer armor

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Im a GW1 boomer and I just started playing GW2. My question is are there any old school Mesmer style armor motiffs? Im being a bit lazy by not clicking every individual armor piece myself but i figured id just ask the vets. Thank you ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/FashRev
    [link] [comments]

    Razer Tartarus Expert HELP

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Razer Tartarus Expert HELP

    Hi guys,

    I've just started playing Guild Wars 2 (My first MMORPG) and I've been given a Razer Tartarus Expert to use for it.

    I'm really liking both the game and the keypad but I find it slightly annoying that I don't have a row of keys for the attacks.

    I'm just wondering how if any of you guys use one of these and if so how have you got it set up?

    TIA

    https://preview.redd.it/hd2vtzvxpac61.jpg?width=466&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7dae5ae62d1dc69c9d19f5bae34b253737eb142f

    submitted by /u/RoosterBuxton
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons advice please

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    I'm very new to this game an just got to level 80 for the first time.

    I want to get the forge man chest piece which means I need to do the sorrows embrace dungeon right?

    But I don't have any friends who play and no ones joining my party, can I solo it or would it be too hard for a noob like me?

    Thanks In advance :)

    submitted by /u/Reginald_NFFC
    [link] [comments]

    Bjora Marches soundtrack "Alpine March" instrument?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    In the song Alpine March that plays in Bjora Marches, do you think the instrument is a violine or maybe a finnish bowed lyre / jouhikko? I heard that one on an Amorphis concert dvd and I think it sounds similar.

    submitted by /u/korriane
    [link] [comments]

    Engineer flamethrower build looking for advice

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    So first off I have a tremor that makes precision button presses and well-timed attacks random at best. I have been using some variant of this build since launch and it's always gotten me through, though due to personal cowardice I haven't dipped my toes in anything above a 19 fractal, and even then i think i was carried. Am I seriously gimping myself by using this build? it seems to work in open world content and i can solo veterans and elites but champs give me trouble. If I am gimping myself are there any suggestions for a different class to try that's more button mash friendly? Should I just give up and go back to world of warcraft for a while? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    Here is the build with the relevant info filled in:

    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeyAo6RlFUwqqaWZtu8WZqW+S9tfA-zxQYhoj7zGEYhERE0aBURKoyA-e

    submitted by /u/demonsquiggle
    [link] [comments]

    What role should the new Elite Specializations fill?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Since Guild Wars 2 tried to be that type of MMO where the "holy trinity" did not exist, it ended up getting itself into a weird place. The game is, in a way, trying to fix this. I mean, we have two types of DDs (Power and Conditions), Support and Bunker builds. I wish tanking was actually a more straightforward concept, but I'll take what we got.

    But what I'm curious about is... what sort of role do you guys think these new upcoming Elite Specs should fill? Both HoT and PoF had their specs address issues that were present with the core classes. For example... Warrior was never going to be able to complete in terms of Condition Damage until Berserker came around.

    What are the classes currently missing that could be added? Or are we just going to get more options of the same role? What else could we add to Guardian? Core Guardian can do wonders as a Power build... same for Dragonhunter; while Firebrand excels in Support and Conditions.

    Maybe I'm overthinking it. I know that pretty much any class and any Elite can try to be anything with the right traits and gear, but it's obviously each is better tailored to do something. So I'm wondering what the new ones could be about.

    submitted by /u/Maulclaw
    [link] [comments]

    My desert sylvari

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment