• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Guild Wars With the Canthan event coming up, I think it's a great chance for people to try and improve their GW1!

    Guild Wars With the Canthan event coming up, I think it's a great chance for people to try and improve their GW1!


    With the Canthan event coming up, I think it's a great chance for people to try and improve their GW1!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Finished Quests

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    is there a option to see the Quests I already finished?

    submitted by /u/den1ed4
    [link] [comments]

    So, what are viable hero builds for general PvE?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I left GW when Necroway was the shit (so... like 9 years ago) and have forgotten everything. I have few free days around Christmas and would like to do some PvE stuff for the sake of nostalgia.

    I am interested mostly in stuff like vanquishing and missions, and definitely do not want to mindlessly endlessly farm stuff, although it would be nice to finish my Kurzicks title. Also, I have alts for all professions but sadly, only heroes and henchies.

    So, what are my options for hero team builds for generic PvE fun and lightweight kurzicks points farming?

    submitted by /u/AlexKazumi
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody working on a weapon holy grail? Which weapons?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Just curious if anyone else is working on a holy grail of sorts.

    For me I've been trying for quite a long time to find some OS weapons and NF shields in my collection. These are of course, non-traded, found and farmed weapons that one can be proud of. What have you obtained and what are you going for?

    I've been trying to find a nicely modded Amber aegis to match a Topaz scepter I finally got.

    Been trying for an outcast shield too.

    I finally got 2 domination Koi scepters with the HSR 20%. One is dual moded and has the +5e but while health is below 50% and is also channeling req. The other is domination. I feel it is quite usuable because HCT on wand isn't too big a deal and I'll be having 20/40 basically. Not bad for a neat skin!

    Got a dom celestial scepter too!

    Still no nicely moded plagueborn focus. 😭

    submitted by /u/colonelmaize
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Prophecies :: Message From A Friend | Tapas

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Super high ecto price - can you make use of it?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Hey,

    the ecto price right now is super high, but some players told me thats normal and the price will drop again with canthan new year because of 9 rings (this price curve happens every year i guess?).

    Would it be clever to spend the ectos i have right now on something and sell those things again in when the price drops? Im not super rich and the high price makes things like obsi-armor and chaosgloves basically unreachable for me.

    submitted by /u/bazingabingo
    [link] [comments]

    Farm for Wood Planks and Glittering Dust

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I've decided to farm up for the Monk's Labyrinth Armor but that requires a lot of Rolls of Vellum. So I thought I'd farm the planks and dust needed to craft them. Anyone know an area to farm those pieces specifically? Is 55 monk still viable or should I run something else nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Nizbel
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help through EOTN missions

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    I haven't played GW1 since GW2 came out but I'm looking to finish up the EOTN missions to unlock the Hall of Monuments rewards. I am a Fire Ele and struggled when I was younger to finish the missions so just looking for some help. I'm happy to pay for the help in money or materials.

    submitted by /u/hXcBassman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment