• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Oh how the tables have turned

    Guild Wars 2 Oh how the tables have turned


    Oh how the tables have turned

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    After parking alts and farming the Tomb every day, months later I discover an extra chest. Maybe you do too!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/SOhnoPB

    Can't believe I missed this one and only just found it today. Thought there might be others like me who would appreciate this!

    submitted by /u/trotsky187
    [link] [comments]

    The worst thing in Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    I just ran into this, and it is the absolute worst thing I have ever seen in the game

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frog_Juicer

    You can put poor innocent little froggies in a juicer - to then throw at poachers, who are actually helping with the drake problem they claim to be having. This has to stop, stop juicing frogs!

    submitted by /u/Aurora_egg
    [link] [comments]

    idk what armor it is, but I like those spikes and skulls on the chest �� Rough model, body height 12cm

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:50 AM PST

    The Golden Days of GW2 Marketing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Visible mastery points from Ice Brood Saga - DRMs on old maps are super confusing for new players

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I have seen people running around them for 40 minutes untill finally asking how to get them...

    Why Anet is giving us dance for cows mechanic in place of SUPER CONFUSING cow feeding. Removing Asura chess tables. Removing all vendors items that arent 4 slot bags.
    And at the same time doing something so stupid as adding visible mastery points from living world season 5, on CORE maps, that are not even in the game and will be in January 2021 if we are lucky.

    Why if its not indended its not fixed already?

    submitted by /u/Darkolo0
    [link] [comments]

    Beanie and Yolwaire

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    F99 Challenge Mote Skorvald Solo | Firebrand [5:34]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Revenant saving his princess

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Are we the baddies (fractal edition)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Staff Weaver - WvW Zerging Elementalist Build Guide

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Tyrian Mounts?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    So recently when I bought the new road runner mount they added to the game shop it got me thinking. This was a made up creature made up just to be a mount. In fact all for the mounts and their skins except for the griffon(and even then its a new type of gryphon) are made up new creatures.

    Why have they not made any mounts that are creatures from Tyria? Don't get me wrong i really like a lot of the mounts they make and own a few, but I think if they are going to have mounts like the road runner they should also have a mount like it that is a moa considering the game had moa racing in it for years.

    Looked through the gw2 Bestiary for some ideas. I'm fine with most of these never being a thing I was just suggesting there are a lot of creatures that make me think of guild wars we don't have a mount for. The fact we don't have Dolyak's is the biggest thing that confuses me. They are all over the entire game and even the wvw portals are decorated with them so it just makes so much sense for a Dolyak warclaw skin.

    Distinctly Tryian Creatures

    • Dolyak
    • Devourer
    • Moa
    • Rock Gazelle
    • Rock Dog
    • Shadhavar
    • Gargoyle
    • Cave Beast
    • Chak
    • Karka
    • Displaced Wolfs(and other creatures)
    • Mushroom cretures
    • Pinipal
    • Graveling
    • Grub
    • Ooze
    • Sylvan Hound
    • Vampire Beast
    • Sand Lioness
    • Desert Cheetah
    • Wind Rider
    • Steam creatures
    • Skale
    • Saltspray Dragon
    • Rotting Dragon
    • Marmox
    • Plated Behemoth
    • Necrid Horse
    • Spirit of the Wild Mounts
    • Dragon Champions( Tequatl, Shadow of the Dragon, Shatterer, Claw, Great Destroyer)

    Generic Tryian Creatures

    • Minotaur
    • Lama
    • Deer/Stag
    • Frog
    • Bat
    • Porcine
    • Wyvern
    • Cow/Bull
    • Ewe
    • Sheep
    • Ram
    • Moose
    • Bear
    • Warg
    • Drake
    submitted by /u/TeeracK
    [link] [comments]

    GW2 [Revenant] WvW Roaming - Mandalore

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Less than a week to go to sign up in Secret Toymaker 2020

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Finally max level - some questions

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:26 PM PST

    So I recently bought the expansions and even more recently got to max level. I just finished the personal story (that last mission to kill Zhaitane when you're on the airship is honestly so cool) and did the living world season 1 and 2 recap, and I have officially started the HoT story, now just gotta get gliding.

    My questions are:

    1. Is it normal to be sort of tight on gold? I bought gear and upgrades (mainly yellows) just to sort of have some decent level 80 stuff to finish my personal story and start HoT. But I feel super broke. I salvage just about everything I can but when I look at prices on the trading post for materials it just seems like nothing sells for much. Is there an easier way to make gold? I'm not interested in doing like gold making routines, I just feel like there might be something simple that I'm missing to make some gold while I continue the stories.

    2. Is a "difficulty spike" of sorts normal? Feel like I was crushing stuff when I was finishing my personal story at level 80, now I feel sorta squishy doing HoT stuff. Do I need to start working on ascended/legendary gear like now, or is it normal to experience this dip in perceived power?

    3. What do I do to start ascended gear lol

    I'm enjoying the game a lot, and all I've really done is the main story. Looking forward to trying fractals and pvp.

    Thanks for any input!

    submitted by /u/operatorred
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people who would like to complete a short questionnaire [Request]

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Hi, I'm working on my MA thesis, and as a huge gaming fun it is natural that the topic is about video games. The work is about the implementation of loot boxes in video games and its relation to the experiences from playing that game. But it also explores relation between playing video games in general and your everyday life experiences. If you are over 18 and have 15 minutes to spare and would like to help I would be honoured if you would complete my questionnaire. Here is the link:

    https://forms.gle/oerLcb8tr6NWhidCA

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Helping_all
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment