• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Guild Wars Wings of Ascension Inspiration

    Guild Wars Wings of Ascension Inspiration


    Wings of Ascension Inspiration

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:27 PM PST

    How much is this Q8 Crystalline Sword worth?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Minor bug, goes back to normal once you click into the text box field.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Skills on skill bar resetting?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Returning player so maybe I'm forgetting something.

    When playing my Paragon very frequently all of the skills on my skill bar cycle at the same time resetting everything basically locking me out of using a skill for a few seconds. Does anyone know what's causing this?

    I played my necro for a few weeks already and never experienced this issue, so is it a class thing or some weird bug?

    It's really annoying and I can't find anything on google about it.

    submitted by /u/omnimutant
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My Double-Click Doesn't Work In-Game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Hello! Weird happenstance, for both Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, my double-clicking doesn't work. On the character select screen I can't double-click to log in on that character, I can't double-click to use my Identification or Salvage Kits (I don't even know how to use them otherwise!)

    In the past this has not been an issue, an I can double-click perfectly fine on my PC to open folders/files etc.

    I played Windowed but changing to Borderless, Fullscreen etc. doesn't help

    The only thing I have changed for this to be an issue is my main monitor, which is now a Samsung Odyssey G55, but I don't see how that could effect anything?

    Edit: I recently upgraded from an Nvidia GTX 960 to a 1060 (not the biggest upgrade, but hey haha). I don't know if the GPU could have any effect?

    I don't know if anyone has had an issue like this before or could offer some advice?

    submitted by /u/jackthenugget
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment