• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Skip Not So Secret JP - Skyscale + Bond of Vigor + Bond of Faith

    Guild Wars 2 Skip Not So Secret JP - Skyscale + Bond of Vigor + Bond of Faith


    Skip Not So Secret JP - Skyscale + Bond of Vigor + Bond of Faith

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Free Black Lion Claim Ticket!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Account terminated because multiple people can verify ownership. Next steps?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    So I woke up on the 23rd to a set of emails. Someone using my debit card purchases $550 of gems. https://i.imgur.com/ylew5KM.jpgI couldn't log in from my desktop so I had to put in a support ticket. And support blew me off. https://i.imgur.com/CdpACdR.jpg. Throughout the day I received several more gem purchases so I called my bank and canceled my debit card figuring I'd get my account back. I did not. https://i.imgur.com/WCt8OQ5.jpg

    I posted about this previously asking for advice so I've followed the advice I was given and was given this email https://i.imgur.com/Vnad2yc.jpg. My accounts been terminated. No mind that I've had the account since before thorns released, and bought less than 100 dollars worth of merchandise from the game, no mind repeated offers to send pictures of the physical card used, my ID, or my guild wars 1 account information.

    The way I see it at this point unless I can get my issue to go directly to someone with brain cells I'm out of luck, the support staff are completely useless. I can't imagine the fraud is difficult to disprove considering the amount of physical evidence I have.

    So what options are left? Are any devs on reddit I can ping? I found arena nets office number and NC softs so I think I can give them a call not sure that will do anything.

    submitted by /u/Walican132
    [link] [comments]

    Santa came to Divinity's Reach

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Shrine maiden cosplay

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Moment before holiday disaster

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Even with social distancing in place, there still seems to be a way to attend a christmas concert this year... Happy holidays everyone! (And thank you to those two random strangers for playing so many songs)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    WvW Warrior

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Is there any decent warrior WvW builds after the winds of disenchantment and break enchantment nerfs ? Now enemies just walk out of the bubble.

    submitted by /u/Luckykuke
    [link] [comments]

    How to lose 4k gold in 1 second

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Whats needed to Reactivate a hacked+banned account? Or can i get BD-gifts and LS transferred

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Edit: it seems to be solvable, thanks for the infos

    Problem: my little Brothers ~ 6 yo account got hacked and presumably used for botting, says the launcher when trying to get access (website works fine). He already changed pw, messaged the support etc. (But the ban was years ago)

    Can we A) get it reactivated (what way could we help the support, does anyone here have experience and likes to advise) or

    B)transfer birthday gifts of ~6y of at least one char and living seasons to a new account?

    Regarding A) Is there any way we can prove that he didn't use it for botting, but indeed didnt use his acc at all for years? (Like the IP it was accessed from etc.). I'd like to make the supports job as easy as possible and provide any info I can to get the account back.

    Regarding B) We would probably get him pof either way so it might be easier to get a nice supportperson to consider sending the birthdaygifts/lsgetting to his (to buy) account, right? as he rly enjoys the f2p acc he set up while waiting for the support, but as we all know its limited and his old account didn't have that much stuff either so might not be worth the Hassel.

    Thanks in advance,

    submitted by /u/Wheathopper
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Christmas, everyone! <3

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Playing GW2

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I currently have only a laptop and was wondering if I could play this game on it or if I need to buy a mechanical keyboard that plugs in with a USB. Forgive me I'm not knowledgeable on the whole computer subject. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely a gaming newbie.

    submitted by /u/AgirlinFla
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite Asura with her punk Moa

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Way-pointing should be free if you own the corresponding Tome or Scroll

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    As the title says; if you own the Tome or Scroll to a certain area it should be free to waypoint there, at least to the entrance waypoint.

    I find myself always forgetting to use the tome and open that dialogue that appears behind my inventory.

    submitted by /u/MjoInir
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone explain to me how to spam clones on chromomancer? (

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I went against a power chronomancer in PvP a while back that always seemed to have like 5+ clones out. Trying to figure out how that was done since nothing really has been changed since.

    Ty guys

    submitted by /u/CatGoNyan
    [link] [comments]

    Help For Skyscale Saddle Collection

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Any tips on how to efficiently get the 6 resources (Kralkatite Ore, Difluorite Crystal, Inscribed Shard, Lump of Mistonium, Branded Mass, Mistborn Mote) required to purchase the saddles for this collection? I think I pretty much got the Kralkatite Ore covered using the Astralarium but I'm having a hard time getting a decent amount for the other ones.

    submitted by /u/Iron_Paladin777
    [link] [comments]

    Need help in deciding support class.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Hi, i have been playing guild wars 2 for a month now, i used to main healer in WoW, resto shaman and druid, my alt was rogue, when i joined i thought GW2 didnt have support role, so i opted for thief, even though the class is enjoyable i just cant do much in fractals. However i did research and narrowed downed to Guardian or Ranger to become a support, but i am not able to pick one, i created new character played til lvl 12, but ranger doesnt have any support skill, it seems rangers support skills mostly unlock after 80... so i loved guardian more than ranger... but seeing the specialization traits, i think druid will be more suitable for my style.. so anyone who main either of it can you help me figure out what to pick.. also i have few questions regarding thief...but that i will ask if any theif shows up here


    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment