• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Guild Wars When you're suddenly overwhelmed with a hunger for SUGAR

    Guild Wars When you're suddenly overwhelmed with a hunger for SUGAR


    When you're suddenly overwhelmed with a hunger for SUGAR

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Brainstorm: How can we fix the issue of botting in PvP?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Gate of Pain / Dervish Solo Running Guide

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Snowball dominance as dervish

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Is there a reliable method for doing snowball dominance as a dervish?

    I want to farm vanguard points and presents on my dervish, but I cant get reliable victories, it's almost 50/50. I use the tactic of putting a necro hero in the enemy lines and use holiday blues.

    I can easily farm the quest on my ranger or necro, but I just can't get it to work on my dervish. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Raawd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment