• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Guild Wars This sub. Every day. Nice.

    Guild Wars This sub. Every day. Nice.


    This sub. Every day. Nice.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Signet of Spirits

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Hey Guys !

    Recently started GW1 and having a blast with it. I read about this ultra cool elite skill and was wondering what is the fastest way to get it on my lvl 16 spiritualist?

    submitted by /u/minamigodx
    [link] [comments]

    Story time in Foibles fair?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Stumbled across Ian the Storyteller in Foibles fair, and I've been trying to find storyline again, but I can't seem to figure this out. Everything im finding with date and time is all over a year old.

    Is this still happening? Is there a different site I need to check?

    submitted by /u/itmethedisapointment
    [link] [comments]

    PvP achievements

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I'm curious about PvP achievements that have been recorded. I saw there's megatheads for GvG, but in particular I'm curious about random arena and other modes. My friend played back in the day and had 105 victory in a row playing random arena. Does anyone have similar personal feats or know of places stats like this might be posted? I'm not very experienced with the game but recently started playing with him. Sorry if this is a silly question.

    submitted by /u/xenosarefriends
    [link] [comments]

    In depth questions about ritualists and weapons

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Okay few things i was asking myself about rits, let me know what you think :

    1) do weapons stats (like a 40/40 for exemple) work when you are holding ashes ? (We agree that no right ?)

    2) what is the best set of weapons when you play a build where you will be 80-90% of the time holding ashes ? (Like kurrong or glaive lets say.. )

    Would a 40/20 +1/20% staff be the best as it gives you a chance of higher attribute and fast cast and reload ?

    Or maybe a 20/20 wand and 20/+1/20 off hand is better ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/achkaput
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment