• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Drew my Daredevil Sarienne

    Guild Wars 2 Drew my Daredevil Sarienne


    Drew my Daredevil Sarienne

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:58 AM PST

    I see your frustration, but it is not helping

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:46 AM PST

    Yes, I am aware that nowadays there are issues with the game. The Champions release was not that great, we are having issues all across the board, but the attitude of the playerbase is not reflective of a community who enjoys playing said game, and is not helping.

    We are talking about a company that has been dealt several blows. No doubt that some of it is their own doing, they mismanaged, and made bad decisions. But at the end of the day, there are only a few hundred people left, who deeply care about the game and its community, about you. And I can only assume that they work their ass off trying to fix problems that they most likely inherited (since most original developers are no longer with the company). We are talking about bright, young people, who are now faced with problems probably beyond their ability and/or paygrade, and they are doing everything in their power to make things better.

    Of course it is not going to happen quickly. The number of people left at the company, combined with the fact that their budget is not like that of WoW, FF14, or ESO. They COULD charge you for Living World chapters, but they don't. Of course they add stuff regularly to the Gem Store, because that is probably their biggest source of regular (so, excluding the occasional expansion) income.

    At the end of the day, you most likely paid 60 bucks for a game that you can literally play for years without spending an additional dime. And the game is STILL GREAT. The combat is still one of the best in the genre, no game comes close to having mounts implemented like we do, the world is breathtakingly beautiful, our event system is the benchmark OW gameplay loop that most games are now trying to replicate. This game is still fun and engaging. And its devs still deserve our utmost respect. And they absolutely do not deserve the constant mockery on most forums.

    It is fine to be upset, and I hear you. But the way the louder part of the community is handling these issues is not helping. This is the perfect game to take a break from occasionally (a strange pro in terms of MMO-s), and it might be time for you to take one. It is fine, the game that you undoubtedly love will still be here. But please stop with the constant mocking of Anet employees, because they do not deserve it.

    PS: And they admitted that they are focusing all their resources on End of Dragons, so there are things to be optimistic about.

    submitted by /u/zaleszg
    [link] [comments]

    At least we got new way to exit the game faster!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    ArenaNet at its best

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Imo GW2 have the best pvp in any mmo currently

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I'm PvP guy and always searching for good fight, once I dig into GW2 few months ago my impression of PvP went skyhigh. It's the most engaging and skillfull system I ever played. Skilled player can do 1v2 fights, bad player dies miserably in few seconds. It's very satisfying to have fight with another good player. Anyway, even thou I'd say some classes outperform others but at the end it's all about skill and knowledge who you facing and what can you expect from enemy. GG Anet. Btw. GW2 community is shockingly nice. Tysm ppl who willed to help me whenever I need. Btw.2. Looking for meme build of anyclass to try 😝

    submitted by /u/szamanjogggi
    [link] [comments]

    Just had my 7th birthday and this time chose the medium Luminous armor. Absolutely loving some pieces of this set!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Anet as they release the 2nd week's update.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    New PvP build : Raider of the lost resilience

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Supply dropping

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    New update, fixes server crashes related to traits and other crash bugs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Casual Healer/Support?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hello! I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for about 2 months now and I enjoy it a lot.

    Usually I greatly enjoy playing the healing class/profession/build. However, in GW2 I think I still don't understand the support-aspect of this game.

    Here is what I understand so far:

    - Support is not needed in open-world-content

    - Every class can somewhat support in some way

    - Some classes are better at supporting than others

    - Some specs are more or less entirely dedicated to support (tempest, druid, scrapper, firebrand)

    No matter what class or profession or spec you are, you have to have special gear with concentration and healing power if you want your healing to be any good.

    This to me does not really make sense (yet) and I don't think I would enjoy this system.

    I really like to casually heal. I usually use healing to show that I think of someone, care for someone and not let them die. That's what does it for me, you know?

    However, to be good at keeping someone alive, I need to have a certain support build with special weapons, gear, traits etc. which pretty much makes my damage suck balls. Which makes me come up with a question:

    Are there any specs/profession that can casually support/save someone? I mean certain skills like Dragonhunters Leap Of Faith for example. I also think I saw that the Soulbeast has an AoE-heal. Is there any class that I could use where I could maybe keep one or two people alive with healing/support-abilites while still doing reasonable DPS?

    I tried Elementalist for example and so far I think it's the least boring class to me because of the freedom it gives to you. However, If I want my healing/water-skills to actually make a difference in a group, I would have to use gear/weapons with Healing-Power and Concentration so what good would my other elements be? Like that's it? I just camp water and use other utility/healing skills and do 0 dmg?

    I know that one could create/buy mixed gear with stats that result in reasonable healing and some dps but no one will ever take you seriously if you do.

    Guild Wars 2 seems to be such a seamless and fluid game to me, I can't imagine that there is no viable playstyle where you can support/help other players when they depseratly need help/their butts saved AND still be able to solo shit. Instead you have to change your build and even weapons everytime?

    GW2 has so much amazing stuff - It's probably the best MMO I ever played. I absolutely would have thought that there might be a class that has some skills with good healing (regardless of build) that can be used to help others even when running a DPS build. Or maybe a class that has certain AOE skills that heal, but instead deal damage when there is no Ally around to be healed. Hello somebody?

    submitted by /u/DawnSongbird
    [link] [comments]

    Literally Unplayable.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Its that time of the year, where I'll be giving away small gifts to random players :)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    You can buy the Ebon Vanguard weapon skins for 9,800 karma each

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    The weapon skins you can buy for the Ebon Vanguard supply marks in EotN, you can also buy for 9,800 karma each from Cadet Rashell in Ebonhawke.

    If you are doing achievements, probably better to buy 10 of the boxes first, since they can drop from that too, so you don't waste the little karma they cost.

    submitted by /u/JusticiaDIGT
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know what I was thinking when I added that sigil

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Thief is still good post patch PSA

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Praise Joko!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    PSA: Hovering over essence masteries also crashes the game to bug-report window

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Confirmed by me and two friends with masteries:

    • Resilience Essence
    • Valor Essence

    Edit: Seems to be only masteries in those categories that you haven't unlocked yet

    Confirmed lack of crash with hover over:

    • Raven mastery
    • select few PoF masteries
    • select few HoT masteries

    Adding to that crash coming from warrior trait, seems like some tooltips are the cause.

    submitted by /u/TheRealAven
    [link] [comments]

    ¿What is your favorite/most played game mode in Guild Wars 2?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    ¿What is your favorite/most played game mode in Guild Wars 2?
    this is a experiment to try to determinate the most popular content of the game, please help me :D

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MrFahrenwolf
    [link] [comments]

    When this is the most exciting LS patch note you know something went wrong.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment