• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Sealed collector's editions for sale

    Guild Wars Sealed collector's editions for sale


    Sealed collector's editions for sale

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Hi all, as some of you may remember, I just finished this collection a few months ago. As fate would have it, I have a kid on the way, so I'm looking to get rid of these (/cry). I'm posting here before I list them on eBay just in case I find interest here. FYI, I'm not willing to sell them individually. All are in excellent condition, but the Factions box does show some signs of wear. I can provide more pictures later today.

    https://imgur.com/lsrHmUr

    I'm open to any and all offers, however know that I am only accepting PayPal Goods and Services as payment.

    Thanks!

    edit: pending sale!

    edit 2: sold!

    submitted by /u/Pontiac1979
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment