• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Guild Wars GW-inspired indie game

    Guild Wars GW-inspired indie game


    GW-inspired indie game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Just came across Slaves of Magic that's supposed to be released on Steam in 2022, with a prelude game available from 18 Dec this year.

    According to the store page:

    In designing the game, we took a lot of inspiration from the XCOM series and the original Guild Wars.

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    Are Spirit Spammer Heroes Effective?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Right now I utilize my Ritualist hero strictly as a healer. I wanted to change my hero build a bit and make my Necro into a BiP Healer. I'm wondering if utilizing my ritualist as a SoS Spirit Spammer is productive without the Kurzick PvE skill. PvX only lists the build as PvE general, not specifically for heroes. Anyone have insight on this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ociinos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment