• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Factions: Where It All Started

    Guild Wars Guild Wars Factions: Where It All Started


    Guild Wars Factions: Where It All Started

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Query regarding 3d printing character models

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I've not played actively in a while, but like many of us this game has a strong nostalgia and many many memories.

    I'm wondering if there are any tools / methods that folk may be aware of for getting a 3d render of a player character out of the game such that they might be 3d printed.

    I'm imagining it's probably not possible without a bespoke tool to hack into the running application, that probably doesn't even exist, but figured I'd ask.

    Thanks!

    Alternatively; does anyone still do art commissions for in game currency? Would be cool to get something drawn up if 3d print isn't possible.

    submitted by /u/foes2
    [link] [comments]

    Your average Lf Players Post

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Used to play GW around 2012 on my older cousins Account. Purchased the Game again this week, something made me want to reexpirience this game again.

    Servers seem pretty empty and playing with others is a big part of an enjoyable playthrough of GW.

    So are there any active Guilds that are welcoming to a casual Player that will ask alot of Newbie questions? Was playing on Europe Servers until now, if Ping allows (have to Test) I wouldn't mind American either..

    submitted by /u/Killazgang3
    [link] [comments]

    I am really stupid with computers and hoping to play guild wars on my Mac, can anyone help?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Googling this provides answers, but it's like a second language to me. I have a MacBook Air, and it seems like it's possible for me to play this game. Would anybody be able to explain to me how to set it up as if I were five years old?

    submitted by /u/Askmemachinegunshit
    [link] [comments]

    Bought sealed guild wars nightfall at goodwill, will code work?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Bought sealed guild wars nightfall at goodwill, will code work?

    Will the code inside work? It's completely factory sealed Im looking at it right now in my hands. I got it at goodwill for 4$

    https://preview.redd.it/t3sq3gjeeg361.jpg?width=3264&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=861246de420e10d3918a002d2fd3c848b8956427

    submitted by /u/Kilojuule
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment