• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Guild Wars Fastest way to get to Cavalon from Kaineng Center?

    Guild Wars Fastest way to get to Cavalon from Kaineng Center?


    Fastest way to get to Cavalon from Kaineng Center?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    I kinda hate northwest part of the map (maze city drives me insane ;)).

    Its been a while since i really played the game and forgot some of the game mechanics.

    I need to get to Cavalon on my derv the fastest way possible (possibly avoiding most quests and mission?)

    submitted by /u/cementedmind
    [link] [comments]

    Underleveled for Shing Jea Island side quests?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I would like to complete Shing Jea fully before moving on to the mainland. Right now I have left:

    • The Captured Son
    • Sentimental Treasures (-> Skin the Snake)
    • Quimang's Last Stand

    But for most of these there are plenty of enemies that deal a lot of damage. Especially to the henchmen that are underleveled. I am currently level 14 but I feel like I should be a higher level? Or perhaps the quests are simply designed to be done with people.

    Any ideas for how to do it? Most people don't respond to my LFG chats.

    submitted by /u/RaptorDotCpp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment