• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Guild Wars Covered the last percent today. :)

    Guild Wars Covered the last percent today. :)


    Covered the last percent today. :)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Another returning player.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:52 AM PST

    So I'm glad to be back. Didn't realize there was this big of a community on reddit. I have a lot of fond memories of playing with old guilds and friends. For that reason, I recently created a guild for people like me to come back to and feel welcome. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the guilds still out there have great communities. However, I understand that some people may not want to keep up with their requirements or have the time to do so. If anyone ever wants to get through some content or just be social, hit us up. The heroes arent much for conversation.

    submitted by /u/Duskyfiend
    [link] [comments]

    Do the Peacekeepers leave after you finish The War in Kryta? I'm having a hell of a time vanquishing Nebo Terrace because of them.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    Need Help with Prophecies Campaign

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Hi guys ,

    Recently I bought the game and started playing prophecies campaign but I am stuck in this mission which is very difficult for me to solo. I am in Aurora Glade mission and I am looking for a buddy to play with or a guild that is active that can help me with this.
    I am mostly acitve on weekends and evenings on weekdays.
    comment or dm to me if you can help.
    Thanks guys and Happy Gaming :)

    submitted by /u/Lyon1207
    [link] [comments]

    Justiciar Thommis (Voltaic Spear Farm) - Can you glitch through the wall?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Hey,

    I was wondering if anyone got an idea on how to glitch through the wall?

    Basically, you need a runner to pull the mobs to the wall and kill them afterwards. If you could spawn a mob on the other side and teleport over for example, you could just skip the running phase.

    Do you guys have any ideas?

    ~Chris

    submitted by /u/chris30152
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics settings wont stay saved?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Is there any way to make the settings permanent? I'm tired of my character shining like a sun when facing certain directions

    submitted by /u/Luxanna_Crownguard
    [link] [comments]

    Ghavin henchman tonic

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Hello,

    Someone scammed me Ghavin tonic I renctly bough from Nqtler X

    I have three names already, if you have any info in order to pressure the scammer or make it public feel free to any info here or in pm.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Flow_2265
    [link] [comments]

    Why did people leave?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    I see a lot of comments on the "is gw active?" Thread saying a lot of people left at the release of gw2 n never came back.

    Why would the majority leave and not come back after gw2 failed to bring a proper sequal. Would anet have kept updating the game if people stuck around?

    I know its a matter of opinion, but generaly most hardcore gw1 people didnt like gw2.

    submitted by /u/TizFunk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment