• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Amazing GW2 Lore videos

    Guild Wars 2 Amazing GW2 Lore videos


    Amazing GW2 Lore videos

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Youtuber Sugarwraith have only 20 videos uploaded but every single one of them is a result of hard work, creativity and knowledge about game lore. Last video she uploaded was 2 years ago but i am sure that new attention can motivate her to start recording again.

    Here are few of them:

    ► The History of Orr Video link

    ► Life on Tyria 01: The Mushrooms of The Maguuma: Video link

    ► Asuran Holographic Technology: Video link

    I see Arena net promotes some of the videos by linking them in game launcher. Would be nice if they could show the work of this girl.

    submitted by /u/MorphineTW
    [link] [comments]

    Wintersday Giveaway

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    This year I want to celebrate Wintersday with a small giveaway for new GW2 players :)

    I've bought some random dyes, 12-slot inventory bags, cute Minis, tonics, exotic weapons and tasty food. Everyone will get a little surprise!

    If you want to take part in this giveaway, you just have to leave a reply here with your account name.

    submitted by /u/franzi8513
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible Meme

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Gw2 Enhanced - Preset update 3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    On the 8th birthday of my main character, I was finally able to create my first legendary weapon.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Wintersday JP | Speedrunning Tips (Snowball Sect.)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Berserk reference on Obelisk Engravings at The Astralarium

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    [PSA] Staying in Bell Choir until the end counts as Daily Activity

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Probably people already knew since immemorial times, but it's nice for newer players who are in their first Wintersday. I was around last year and didn't know until today!

    This also works for the JP (EDIT: as u/Gwylen pointed out, Toypocalypse too), but you have to stay until the score window appears. Confirmed by my SO (who isn't a Redditor).

    Merry Wintersday!

    submitted by /u/ShinigamiKenji
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to experience all the story?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Hello! I want to complete entire game with all expansions, but I am a little bit confused about the sequence of zones. I like to discover maps and talk to every npc in every village, read books, find lore throughout the world. Before level 80 it was easy to understand what maps to do. Now I am going to kill Zhaitan, so the HoT lies ahead. But there are many base games maps left behind. Should I complete them before moving to HoT? Or maybe finish the story line HoT and PoF first? And after that complete all maps? Please, help me to understand what is the most coherent way to experience the game. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Anatar9
    [link] [comments]

    Alone in Winter Wonderland

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Alone in Winter Wonderland

    https://preview.redd.it/o8n9i4fxmy661.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=06a0c887acd3c396051bb49aadbf0d03107d70a0

    Somehow got a map to myself!

    The map closed but didn't kick me and I could still get presents. I was able to farm for about an hour before rl took me away. An unintended anet wintersday gift lol.

    submitted by /u/tyrphi
    [link] [comments]

    WvW| Burnzerker roaming|part 1

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Piano score for "The Rebuilding of Lion's Arch"?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I saw a bunch of piano scores for the GW2 soundtrack in here, but haven't found this song yet. I am a beginner at playing the piano and cannot transcribe it myself. Does anyone have a score of it maybe? :)

    submitted by /u/korriane
    [link] [comments]

    Server Decision

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Hello All!

    I am returning to Guild Wars 2 after about a 5-6 year hiatus. I am trying to decide on a server to join. I really enjoy WvW and was a part of SOR and JQ back in their hay day. What are some servers that have strong WvW and community presences?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/branm1104
    [link] [comments]

    My brothers' reaction to the "Hooray hooray, it's Wintersday!" snowman

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    iOS Scriptable Widget: Random GW2 Item (Details in Comment)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hi need help for a F2P Thief build!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Hi Guys,

    First of I wanted to introduce my self. I am from SEA and a casual MMO player. I was so curious to play this game way back 2012 however not having the funds to buy it made it a challenge so I skipped it. When the pandemic hit I am so lost to what I will do so I bought a laptop and tried finding a job. I got bored playing mobile games and since I am still in a job hunt until now I came across with GW2 again which made me really think what if I try playing it since it's free again. The game was so awesome for me when I entered the land of TYRIA! (DAMN I AM PLAYING IT SRSLY!)

    So there you go just a little bit of story of how I came across this GW2. So now I am trying my self to adopt and follow the YT channels that provides information on how to do stuff. I watched wooden potatoes guides in Open World or PVE content that you call and fell in love with the Thief so I choose it bought everything needed for my the build well some what close to what the equipment says and then it stopped. I never realized that the guide is for people who has expansion with DeadEye and DareDevil stuff that I have no access to. I have real plans to buy it but since I am in the phase of finding a job and as you can see Christmas is coming I really wanted to save the little money I have for the family.

    Now I am just wondering what kind of build do you guys have for a F2P guy to further explore the game you loved for so many years!

    Note: I am not just gonna stop and play here for months or 2 this is the game that I had the experience of LOVE at 1st site way back 2012.

    I hope you could help me guys!

    IGN: RyodenSama.4829

    submitted by /u/RyodenSama-1206
    [link] [comments]

    Best Solo Class?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Brand new player here; been wanting to get into the game for a while now, finally got the chance to download it, but now I need to ask: What's the best class for a solo player? Like I said, I'm new, so I'm unaware of all of the mechanics that are involved, and I'd like to see what my options are.

    I'm planning on playing a Charr, if that matters. Thanks to anyone who helps me out.

    submitted by /u/WolfandDragonWriter
    [link] [comments]

    A gift from Guild Wars 2 team?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Hello, I just logged in on my daily run through accounts and on one of them I received a "gift" from Guild Wars team - 5 black lion keys... anyone got any idea what's that about?

    They are just randomly gifting players now?

    submitted by /u/Yamirou
    [link] [comments]

    A gift for a friend - hope she likes quaggan

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment