• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Guild Wars All those people after all those years:

    Guild Wars All those people after all those years:


    All those people after all those years:

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Legendary survivor done as in the good ol' days.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Look what I just added to my collection :o

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Still active??

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I log on every once in a while but don't play much because I go into a depressive episode seeing nobody online. I started playing when I was 11 or 12, I used to do all tyrian runs with my dad and was great at it but I don't talk to him anymore. And now nobody is online and it's so sad. I came to this subreddit out of desperation and I'm so excited to see people that still play. Add me as Cashia Hamer and let me know. My Friday nights are free!

    submitted by /u/Teemoney93
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused about weapons

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    So as the title suggests, i'm alittle confused about weapons. Why do I read that some people use unique weapons even though they can't be modded? Doesn't that make them worse than a fully modded weapon? Are they really just using it for the looks? Also, Are there base weapon stats on some weapons that stack with mods? I've tried to look on on the wiki and in general but can't get an solid answer.

    For instance, i'm using Zealous Steel Daggers of Fortitude: Dance with Death. Is there a dagger out there that would have additional bonuses on it than just the blank Steel Daggers I modded that I could then add my mods to?

    Thanks for any clarifications.

    EDIT: So check this link out, the Arrowblade Daggers that have Damage +15% (while in a Stance). So if I got that, Could I then add my mods to it but use a different inscription as Dance with Death adds Damage +15% (while in a Stance) and have it all stack?

    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ronna

    submitted by /u/DotardJetpack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment