• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Guild Wars A thank you, and a formal goodbye!

    Guild Wars A thank you, and a formal goodbye!


    A thank you, and a formal goodbye!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    For those of you who have been a part of my community on Twitch, I want to say thank you for being a part of my journey towards achieving GWAMM. As many of you know, my life has been picking up pace so the likelihood of me being able to stream reliably in the future is slim, however we all knew this was coming as the demand for nurses is higher now than ever before.

    Through your contributions, we will be donating a significant amount of food to my local food pantry (I'd estimate it to be roughly 100 meals worth of ingredients). I've been told there has been a large influx of people visiting the food pantry, therefore I'll be dropping it off this evening for immediate distribution. Thank you for helping feed my community.

    From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your love and support; without you I would have never been successful in my Guild Wars goals. I wish you the absolute best in the coming years and look forward to seeing you all periodically as I come back to visit.

    Be safe, and be well, and happy holidays,

    Avi

    submitted by /u/Aviviani_
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Sale Announced: Guild Wars NOT on Sale

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Birthday Vouchers

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Hey Folks,

    i got 20 birthday vouchers and several gifts from each year.

    Althought the vouchers are not tradable, they get sold in Kamadan? How does the transaction work?

    submitted by /u/joshuaschiller92
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Looking For Friends :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    As mentioned in the title, I used to play this game when I was 8-12 years old and I remember loving it. I have thought of coming back to the game over the years but never got to it until I saw a video on the 15 year anniversary update recently. I'm having my big gift opening tonight for christmas due to global circumstances so I might not be quick to answering messages until tomorrow at noon-ish. I would love to join a guild and I am seriously considering buying the DLC's. I also already have almost 3 PvE characters at lvl 20 from when I was younger if that matters.

    submitted by /u/BaconPHREAK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment