• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Guild Wars Zaishen Data Spreadsheet

    Guild Wars Zaishen Data Spreadsheet


    Zaishen Data Spreadsheet

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:39 PM PST

    I scraped the Guild Wars wiki of all the Zaishen Quest data and compiled it into a single spreadsheet. It also has a sheet that calculates dates for the next time a Zaishen Quest will be available.

    tinyurl.com/guildwarscycle (hyperlinked directly to the spreadsheet in case you don't trust link aliases like tinyurl)

    I put also put together some sheets that might be useful for members of the Guild Wars community. I personally used Example 2 to track Kurzick Zaishen quests when I was trying to max that title. I would take the quests, complete them, and turn them all in on double faction week.

    Example 1 - Customized Daily Quest List

    This basically just recreates https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Daily_activities however you could add your own conditional formatting to highlight quest you like to do.

    Example 2 - Farming Kurzick/Luxon Faction

    These tabs show all quests that give Kurzick/Luxon faction and when the next time they will be the Zaishen Daily. It also shows when the next double Faction week starts and how much faction it is possible to farm via Zaishen quests until then.

    Example 3 - Track Zaishen Bounties of Elite Areas

    Easily see all the Zaishen bounties for elite areas that are available before the next double Bounty Week. Lists the region those bounties are located in and how many coins the quests will give you.

    Example 4 - Farming Norn/Asura/Vanguard/Dwarven Faction

    Pretty much the same as Example 2 but for these titles.

    These are just some examples of uses of this data, but please feel free to use or modify any of these tabs in any way. I'm sure similar copies of this data exist elsewhere however I haven't ever seen one. Also please let me know if there are any other examples I should create or changes I should make.

    submitted by /u/XTFOX
    [link] [comments]

    Bill Freist has returned to ArenaNet

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    I was rewatching a part of ArenaNet's extra life stream and I noticed Bill Freist popping up in chat. After seeing that I went to check his GW2 Wiki page and his LinkedIn, and it seems he has been back at ArenaNet since last month as Principal Software Engineer.

    For those that don't know who Bill Freist is, he is one of the two developers that worked on last year's QoL updates for GW1 in their free time.

    Last year he moved on from ArenaNet to Turn 10 Studios (Forza) and there was a post made about it on this subreddit, so I figured I'd put a post up about his return as well.

    submitted by /u/ReLiFeD
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest non-merc HERO builds/setup with HR Paragon

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Looking for some great hero builds to run with a Heroic Refrain (HR) Paragon. HR gives +4 to all attributes which elevates a lot of builds.

    For example, an air ele with 20 air magic might be compared to (damage-wise) to a low dom attribute mesmer. A non-mesmer hero with dom skills can have 16 dom rivaling the skill damage of a normal 16 dom mesmer hero with its domination headpiece. Of course, excluding fast casting (arguably what is the real damage dealer for mesmers) we can obtain the same damage potential that was once capped at 12 with no headpiece and rune.

    So all: I'm looking for some great builds that normally would be ignored completely because the 'damage wasn't cutting it' that really feel adequate with HR (a whopping 20 attribute damage).

    • I run 3 ensurge, 2 air eles, St rit and Bip n/rt. So far I think the air eles can be swapped for higher damage builds or just fun builds entirely.

    Edit* switching to PC to provide links to pvx wiki builds.

    Non Merc HR GWPVX.wiki

    Typical 3 Mes, ST Rit, N/rt, and X, X META

    While I don't have Zei Rei, I was cycling through a few META builds to replace my Air eles but was unsure because the air ele's damage and utility prove formidable. Some of the builds I have somewhat tested or want to test are: N/p MM, SOS Rit, Water ele, Death magic Necro, Mellee build.

    Edit* While I'm looking for high damage builds, I don't mean to exclusively ask for ONLY damage builds. If the utility build, for example a Mist Form ele gets buffed incredibly by HR, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/colonelmaize
    [link] [comments]

    Highest number of Ebon Vanguard Assassins?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    My favorite skill in the game is for sure ebon assassin support, I built a mesmer build around spamming it and if I am fighting char I have been able to summon 7 at one time. They hit like a truck, Is there a limit to this number? If you had a party of 6 mesmers could you have 42 of them out at once? Is this viable for farming groups or would other skills (such as esurge) still do more dps? In my tests it seems like the Assassin spam is higher in DPS but only if the rotation works perfectly every time.

    submitted by /u/Rough_Dan
    [link] [comments]

    Original guild wars

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Any idea if the original game is going on a discount any time soon?

    submitted by /u/Talaeador
    [link] [comments]

    Shriveled Eye Farming Guide -- Nicholas the Traveler week of 11/9/2020 (Builds in Description)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    how i feel when zurrie kills me with lsurge [from queen's gambit on netflix]

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment