• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Guild Wars Why isn't there jumping in the game?

    Guild Wars Why isn't there jumping in the game?


    Why isn't there jumping in the game?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Hey, so obviously I'm pretty new to the game. I've played GW2 a lot, as well as WoW. I'm having a blast so far. Anyway, I'm just wondering why there isn't jumping in the game. I've got a game dev buddy who told me jumping is actually pretty easy to program. He was saying that making a character stop at an edge is actually more complicated than jumping, and that it always has been. Sure, it's anecdotal, but I'm just curious what gives? Was it a choice they made on purpose, and if so, why? Was it a limitation of the game engine? Sorry, I just haven't been able to find an answer to this question lol.

    submitted by /u/rohdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Noobfriendly guide for the Underworld?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Hey,

    I'm an old veteran but I haven't played in a good while. I've been wanting to get back into the game for a good while but I didn't get to it until now.

    I remember enjoying the underworld the most back in the day so I was wondering if people have figured out a good and reliable way to do it alone since I don't want to drag anyone down with my shitty gameplay^^

    I've never really been good or knowledgable about the game even back in the day so I was curious if it's possible to do the underworld alone while having a tiny peabrain like myself.

    What kind of builds would I be going for and what class would be the best to do it on?

    Also, now that im already asking questions: is there a good way to get into (somewhat) casual SC groups/guilds? I loved doing SoOSC or UWSC back in the day but I basically don't remember any of it today and I'd love to be able to learn the current routes/builds.

    submitted by /u/Axlman9000
    [link] [comments]

    Are minis still worth anything?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I've recently downloaded the game again and I noticed that I was a broke dickhead when I stopped playing but I still have quite a few minis that back in the day used to be quite expensive. Are they still worth anything or do people not care about them anymore?

    submitted by /u/Axlman9000
    [link] [comments]

    Would new server resurrect the game?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:32 AM PST

    I am sure it was discussed before , but I just want to see opinions now.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/hamster777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment