• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Guild Wars One of my proudest accomplishments is obtaining black dyed obsidian armor for my WoH Monk. Here he is in old Lion's Arch.

    Guild Wars One of my proudest accomplishments is obtaining black dyed obsidian armor for my WoH Monk. Here he is in old Lion's Arch.


    One of my proudest accomplishments is obtaining black dyed obsidian armor for my WoH Monk. Here he is in old Lion's Arch.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I'm loving the Guild Wars mobile beta so far!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Guild Wars 1 on 2012 macbook pro?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Is it possible? All the links I find seem to be dead.

    submitted by /u/skreamp3
    [link] [comments]

    Free Birds HM - Factions Only Highlander (profession limit 1)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    BogSC Ranger Way - Check the YT for other interesting lowman dungeon content; enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    What class would you consider to be the best "Jack of all trades"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Things like melee, casting, burst, tanking, etc.

    Which class would you say fits in the most of these roles

    submitted by /u/Luxanna_Crownguard
    [link] [comments]

    Quick way through NF

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Hey yall, wanted to make a dervish, but hate the NF campaign. Is there a way to speed up the process

    submitted by /u/Dasjackamo
    [link] [comments]

    Norn Male Warrior Armor Set - No Shine?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I'm wearing Norn Warrior Male armor I bought a while back and just realized why i'm so disappointed - it's not reflective shining like other armors. Someone else said they can see my armor shining but I can't. Is this a bug or problem on my end? Can it be patched?

    My graphics stats are all turned on and on maximum except Shadows which is High not Ultra

    submitted by /u/petea_copine
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for GW:EotN Pre-order Bonus

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I know this is a longshot but if anyone knows someone, has it themselves for sale, or finds it for sale, I am really hoping to find the Eye of the North pre-order bonus to add to my account. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sirjisu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment