• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Guild Wars My goals are beyond your understanding

    Guild Wars My goals are beyond your understanding


    My goals are beyond your understanding

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Only took me 155 months

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Returning and looking to Start Vanquishing and HM progresison

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Hello all,

    I'm looking to do some fleshing out of my HoM and do more areas of the game I haven't touched (dungeons etc). To that end I'm looking to start moving in to HM, however I'm struggling to settle on something that A) Works well, and B) I enjoy. All the campaigns have been cleared but I will probably play through them again to get back in to the swing of things fully.

    I have a mesmer, assassin, dervish, ritualist, necro, and ele all at 20. Most are in max strength armour just missing some runes (need to farm plat or get lucky drops, I'm looking at you zealous daggers/scythes). Been running around a lot as an ES mesmer using the beginner hero team from pvx and while its fun to see your enemies melt after pointing a stick at them, it feels a bit lacking in terms of being visually satisfying but last I heard mesmer was best due to the fact it ignores armour and HM has massively scaled armour.

    So using the above professions I'm looking for some recommendations on builds + hero team comps to support it. I have had a look through pvx but after such a long break (last really played before gw2 released!) I have forgotten a lot of whats good for what situations and what compliments what.

    Thanks,

    Fulgur

    submitted by /u/yarma92
    [link] [comments]

    Any American PvP guilds out there?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I've recently reinstalled GW1 and am itching for some good old GvG/HA. Are there any active american PvP guilds out there recruiting?

    submitted by /u/RandomTrifle
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Do you know any site i can buy a cheap key to play guild of wars 1?

    submitted by /u/GamerChris03
    [link] [comments]

    They should bring back hero battles

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    They should bring back hero battles! Since you can play solo and it isn't team dependent I think it would be really popular during this phase of the game where it's hard to find on the spot pvp.

    It could rereplace codex which no one ever plays . Or take the island that team arenas used to be on.

    submitted by /u/RyZenSun21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment