• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Guild Wars How old are you?

    Guild Wars How old are you?


    How old are you?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I've just seen a really really old name in the game that people in my age don't even know of anymore.

    So I wonder. How old are y'all?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Guild wars and autohotkey

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Is it OK to use autohotkey with Guild Wars? I mainly want to use it to type. I will make all my mouse clicks myself because I heard that can get you banned.

    Reason for this is I play on a tablet with a tiny Bluetooth keyboard. I mix up ' and enter a lot so I don't type "don't" but "dont" and with autohotkey I can put in a script which corrects this. Would I get banned for using it?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Andrina9255
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to see when my character was created?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I've recently started playing casually again, after a very long hiatus. I played a lot around 2006-2009 and have many fond memories, and still have my very first character. For sentimental reasons I'd like to know when I created him, if possible.

    submitted by /u/LeMassifBaguette
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment