• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    Guild Wars Heroic Refrain and Mending Refrain interaction

    Guild Wars Heroic Refrain and Mending Refrain interaction


    Heroic Refrain and Mending Refrain interaction

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:59 PM PST

    Hey fellas, I'm relatively new and have been maining Paragon hard over the last week.

    I've noticed when running the standard non-merc HF team, which recommends you micro MR with your E/P, sometimes both HR/MR fail to stay up, or I'll lose one. From my assumption, I should be able to cast HR on myself/team, have MR cast on myself/team, and as long as I keep up They're on Fire!, then both skills should retain duration, correct?

    Otherwise, I was considering that perhaps only one (HR or MR) would be refreshed per end-of-Shout (which wouldn't make sense but it is a troubleshooting idea), and I've been able to refresh both HR/MR with They're on Fire! alone, but other times, it seems difficult/impossible to retain both at the same time.

    Is there some critical error or interaction I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/bananasarestupendous
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame content progression

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Hey everyone, returning to this game after (many) years of inactivity. I was a casual player and really just focused on beating the campaigns.

    Now, I'm returning to beat the endgame content. I just beat the FoW a few days ago. What should I focus on next that is doable for a casual player and just heroes? My goal is to finish this content first, and then progress to missions alongside other players.

    I read a few posts that listed Urgoz's Warren to be the next hardest endgame mission. I blindly tried it, and did not do well at all. I found it much harder than FoW (obviously undersized at an 8-person team). So I'm thinking I should save this one for playing alongside other players.

    For reference, I play a VoS dervish with BiP Melee Support (w/o Zei Rei).

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/henlofriend_
    [link] [comments]

    Double rep/free oolassc runs

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    I'll be on tonight at 9pm pst if anyone wants to come tag along for some oolas, it's northern support weeks so if you want to just join in for some free and easy asura rep that's fine by me. I'll be in Rata sum ae1 at said time I'll be starting the first run about 9:05. It's about 15 min a run and I'll be on till midnight. Message me on here or in game (Quenn of daggers).

    submitted by /u/November-X
    [link] [comments]

    Player condition

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Player condition

    Hello ,

    I've a question : It's possible to have something similar on heros panel but for mercenary and other player?

    The aim is to know conditions on every group member.

    Thnaks in advance for the answer ;)

    https://preview.redd.it/mvr31w4ommy51.png?width=548&format=png&auto=webp&s=8be33d845907bff96f5156c682138dd8ddc0fb48

    submitted by /u/toniodelapampa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment