• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Guild Wars Feedback:Developer updates - An update on Guild Wars technology and Windows XP

    Guild Wars Feedback:Developer updates - An update on Guild Wars technology and Windows XP


    Feedback:Developer updates - An update on Guild Wars technology and Windows XP

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:24 PM PST

    Clay Spirit Mantle, my recently made ritualist, by me

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:52 AM PST

    What have I done

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    I have played since launch with some extended breaks after the "death" of this game. I have recently been having fun trying to get OS drops, and my curiosity of the chance of a 20/20 wand has been itching at me.

    Ive never seen one...but i do know i sold (about 2 years ago) a q9 fire platinum wand 19/19 both fire. Just 1 percent off perfect for both mods.....

    The chance for a q9 2020 is INSANE and im not sure if its ever even happened.

    I sold19/19 for 75 ectos.

    Type 1 for shame

    submitted by /u/TizFunk
    [link] [comments]

    Abuse of the report and dishonor systems

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    You can bully a player you don't like by repeatedly reporting them in ra/ab for leeching and this will give them dishonor. Any chance someone at Anet can look into this? I heard Joe is back

    submitted by /u/n_anna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment