• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Guild Wars Any Australian/NZ players out there?

    Guild Wars Any Australian/NZ players out there?


    Any Australian/NZ players out there?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:14 AM PST

    I found my old Nightfall Collector's Box with my old GW discs the other day. I'm wondering if I should start playing again, rather than getting rid of them. I remembered the good times

    Are there any Australian/New Zealand players I can get together with? I'm only going to be playing casually and maybe, if there's a price drop for Black Friday, I'll start a new account because my old account details are long lost.

    submitted by /u/Banderschnapps
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars version of the South Park wow episode, hope you enjoy ✌️

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Few questions from a perspective new player

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Heya, so, as the title indicates, I'm looking to get into Guild Wars 1 and I have a few questions.

    First of those is about the class system. I know that one of the things that made GW1 stand out was that you could select two classes, or professions as the game calls them, but I am not sure exactly how that works. Like, say, I pick a caster profession first and a melee profession as my secondary, does that mean that I can full-on magic knight? As in, wearing heavy armor and throwing spells around the battlefield? Sorry if my wording is a bit unclear but, basically, I want to know how the whole dual profession thing works in terms of gears and abilities.

    Second is that, from a quick gander at the wiki, customization options seem to be divided based on the expansions? I know that the game has 3 expansions in total but, say, if I have all three of them but start with the first campaign, would I have access to all the options when making my character?

    And, last of all, I checked ye old "Can you run it" site and, it seems that I meet all the maximum requirements....except for the fact that I have a Intel(R) HD Graphics card, how much would that impact my ability to play? Would it stop me from running the game?

    Sorry if all this questions seem, well, kinda basic, but I want to have those points clear before I spend money on buying the game. Thanks for the help in advance and, sorry if this is a bother.

    submitted by /u/Varrek
    [link] [comments]

    returning player looking for active community

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I posted some time ago about wanting to get involved with GW1 again but lacking access to my childhood account but a long and relatively painless process, I have finally regained access to it! I couldn't be happier and am fiending for some Underworld runs and such. Would anyone be kind enough to point me towards the right discord for active players? Please and thank you! Now to decide what class to take from pre-searing to Eye of the North >:)

    https://imgur.com/a/qIGLYtW

    submitted by /u/MuneWalk
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to play GW in VR. Is this possible?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment