• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Guild Wars After 10 years of playing! (actually 9 years and 4 months)

    Guild Wars After 10 years of playing! (actually 9 years and 4 months)


    After 10 years of playing! (actually 9 years and 4 months)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    I know Mercenary Heroes are pricey... but it makes the game so much more fun! I love playing with my guys I’ve spent so much time with over 15 years.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Cycling through minions w/ keyboard?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Hello! I'm a new player w/ Guild Wars who's playing as a necro and interested in focusing on minions. I'm coming from GW2 where I loved playing with a controller (w/ buttons mapped to my keyboard using xpadder). I'd like to try Guild Wars with a controller, but I can't figure out how to cycle though my minions or target/select my minions at all without using the mouse. Has anyone figured this out?

    submitted by /u/sensiblesketches
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone for a Prophecies run?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    The quarantine is giving me nostalgia flashes, so I've been thinking about returning to good old Guild Wars. I've heard the game is pretty dead at this point, so I was wondering if anyone would wanna partner up for a Prophecies re-run. New characters, the full PVE grind. Factions or Nightfall too if you prefer.

    I'm in the GMT+1 time zone, hmu if you're interested

    submitted by /u/PorednaSliva
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment