• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Gw2 Easter egg in WoW-Shadowlands :D

    Guild Wars 2 Gw2 Easter egg in WoW-Shadowlands :D


    Gw2 Easter egg in WoW-Shadowlands :D

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Theory: Secret Member of Destiny's Edge?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I have a pretty out there theory. It's about how there is actually a secret member of Destiny's Edge. My theory is that there was a second Asura in the group other then Snaff.

    If you think back like 4 or 5 years ago they mentioned once or twice that Taimi actually had some kind of mentor character named "Zojja". It's also a little known fact since no one ever selected it but when you save Logan in HoT there is an option to save some other person.

    So my theory is that this mysterious Zojja is actually a secret member of Destiny's Edge Anet has been doing a really good job at keeping hidden. I know its a crazy idea that there would be a member of Destiny's Edge who we have heard or seen pretty much literally nothing about for the past 8 or so years, but wouldn't it be crazy if this Zojja character turned out to be real?? https://imgur.com/0cbbfIB

    EDIT: Also let me get ahead of all of these sceptics i know will say things like.

    "But if Zojja was the character in that image, wouldn't they have known Snaff and been a part of the reunion with Snaff and Eir?"

    "Wouldn't Zojja have been part of the Kralkatorrik story considering all that happened with him and Destiny's Edge?"

    "The story brought us to Rata Sum and Metrica Province literally this patch if she existed she would have at least made a small appearance or mention there!"

    Now I hear all those concerns and its true it makes pretty much zero sense from a narrative storytelling pov, but trust me. Just think about how insane the reveal will be. You'd be so sure this character couldn't possibly exist because all of these important plot points that would likely be crucial to her character have already passed! But then BAM! Major plot twist! She DOSE exist and they just wrote her out of the story for this epic reveal of existing all along. Sounds pretty epic right?

    submitted by /u/TeeracK
    [link] [comments]

    Gw2 mobile looking good.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:28 AM PST

    This mushroom is not very smart

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Finally after restarting this game three times, I finally hit level 80 on a character!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    My Lorekeeper elementalist

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Last Episode of Living World Season 2 is an incredible lead up (and advertisement) to HoT (No Spoilers)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    After being away from the game for 4 years I'm back to play through HoT, and nostalgia and lore-hunger motivated me to replay Living World Season2 again as a lead up. The final cinematic is incredible and it amped me up to defeat Mordremoth despite having already done it!

    I thought on it and realized that this would be the moment that a f2p player would need to buy the expansion(s) to continue. So credit where credit is due; that is a hell of an in-game advertisement for HoT!

    submitted by /u/dcurls
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Joko orders a hotdog

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Getting all my toons dressed for the season ❄️ ��❄️

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    "Making EoD cut scene"

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Disclaimer: this isn't my clip and is from Tpot's stream that I saw from another person sharing the clip in another stream. Great clip anyway.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/AttractiveInexpensiveTomatoPartyTime

    I just want to know how you make them flashbangs? Them flashbangs are like 'wot'ノ(O_Oノ)

    EDIT: It's from Zyntrex :3

    submitted by /u/jackson4213
    [link] [comments]

    A silly question, do you have a nice scenic route to fly through on your griffon?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I've just got the griffon 2 days ago and immediately got all its masteries. Been practicing it non-stop. Learned all the glitches and tricks like the springer dismount glitch and gaining altitude with the wing flap trick. Completed all the griffon courses with Gold rank. Anyway, enough bragging. I just wanted to say that I'm more or less qualified enough for difficult routes.

    By route I'm talking about stuff you'd see in an Orpan / Alcira video. What I want is a route to show off the game's open world and design and beauty. I want something that when I want to show this game off to a friend I could just fly through those places. Drizzlewood Coast is my favorite map aesthetically, and its also a place I haven't yet fully explored...at least from the skies. I'd really like a cool route through there and I know a lot of my friends are also into that We Happy Few/WW1 type of vibe that map has going on. If you could mark out on a map or something the path I can take for a good time you'll make an aspiring griffon rider the happiest in the world.

    submitted by /u/Noelic_vi
    [link] [comments]

    The Chadest commander is back! meet Ganymede Sicard. in a nice Avalon sunset.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Made some new friends in WvW today :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    PSA: Free Build Template available for 24h on BLTP

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Get yours before it is too late ;)

    submitted by /u/Foenix-88
    [link] [comments]

    is it worthwhile to do DRM solo?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    I'd rather not go thru any trouble finding a group, and rather spend a bit more time to just solo it.

    Question is, is it any different to do it solo and with a group in the reward wise?

    the first time I did it with the quest instance, I could only get bronze chest from as solo.

    Does it go up the tier if i did it with a group?

    submitted by /u/jjh2867
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming shared inventory slots sale, hope they raise cap!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Incoming shared inventory slots sale in 3 days. I'm super excited for it because it's one of the biggest quality of life improvements you can get besides unlocking mounts imo. I'd buy more if I wasn't already capped out.

    submitted by /u/Kfct
    [link] [comments]

    [hobby artist] Guardian

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:02 AM PST

    I know it's so wrong, but..... oh no...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Favourite race

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I'm curious, which one's your favourite?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/aDayOldToast
    [link] [comments]

    Data is mine. Gonna get that big crystal.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment