• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Guild Wars This is outrageous!

    Guild Wars This is outrageous!


    This is outrageous!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Come on Anet, it's black friday

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    LF Guild Wars Pre-Orders and Skill Pins

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Hi everyone! Trying this again after a few months. There are a few IRL GW items I am searching for and would be willing to use a reputable 3rd party site to facilitate the trade (Ebay etc).

    The first items are 3 skill pins from the first edition: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Skill_Pin
    I am looking for Contemplation of Purity, Savage Shot, and "Victory is Mine!".

    The second set of items I am searching for is unused GW pre-order codes:https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Pre-order

    I need one from Best Buy, Comp USA, and a European pre-order. I am unfamiliar with the European one, so I am not sure how it will visually look different from the American ones. For Best Buy and Comp USA - they will both be in a pre-order box with a yellow corresponding label in the bottom right. It is part of the box and not a sticker so it cannot be removed.

    Any leads would be appreciated as I am willing to spend money on these items.

    Happy Holidays everyone!

    submitted by /u/ZyzQ
    [link] [comments]

    Convinced SO to buy complete edition, could use pointers for duo running Prophecies

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Hey everyone. Like many of you, I spent much of my formative years on this gem of a game (almost all my original PCs are embarrassingly named after my middle school interests) and after years of other games, I've returned to relive some memories.

    I convinced my girlfriend to pick up the complete edition after selling her on the story and the ability for us to play it as if it's a regular co-op RPG, but I could use some tips. It's my first time playing a Mesmer (Me/Mo), and she seems very used to the self sufficient spammy gameplay of GW2 and keeps trying to solo enemies with her Mo/E.

    Does anyone have some good co-op builds for these classes? Also, would it be worth me switching to assassin secondary prof when I can, or is the Me/Mo viable? Should I just let her keep trying to run into mobs while I try to keep aggro on me? Ideas/stories are appreciated. Cheers

    submitted by /u/DVersusWild
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Should i buy a gw key from g2a or not?

    submitted by /u/GamerChris03
    [link] [comments]

    Keen Oni Talon quick farm guide ~ Flashing Blades Assassin

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Log in Error

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Hi is anyone else having log-in issues in Guildwars?

    I'm being met with Error Code = 242 on both my accounts; even on different PC's. (weekly bonus/promotions are also not loading up on the right-side of log-in screen)

    Haven't changed anything at all, I just got stuck loading into Kamadan so restarted Guildwars. Haven't been able to re-log since.

    I've made ticket but hoping it's just a server side issue, I'm in the UK.

    submitted by /u/grantwest92
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial - Underworld Smite Crawler Solo-Farm (Elementalist)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment