• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Guild Wars Did you know that there is an official Game Guide for Factions? I bought one and found some interesting things!

    Guild Wars Did you know that there is an official Game Guide for Factions? I bought one and found some interesting things!


    Did you know that there is an official Game Guide for Factions? I bought one and found some interesting things!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Questions from someone thinking about Guild Wars

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:18 PM PST

    I am interested in Guild Wars because of the possibility of having NPC characters follow you as well as PVP. My questions:

    1) Can you have NPC followers, and how many can you have and are they permanent (do they go away and cant come back, or die?)

    2) What is world PVP like? Do you just get ganked by higher levels like in WOW, or do you do PVP only if you flag you want to fight?

    submitted by /u/Zmxm
    [link] [comments]

    Monk healing pve builds

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Whats up guys im just wondering whats a good monk healing build when you are in a party with real people and not heros. I plan on restarting my monk after 7years and would like to know what you guys would say a great build is. PS i tried the 1 monk healing build they had on wiki but it wasn't the greatest. Who knows maybe one of you got a better one that would like to share :)

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls113
    [link] [comments]

    Long time ago and A/E?!?!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I just reopened my Guild Wars after almost 10 years! I'm pretty rusty with the gameplay. Also, anybody know why the buit solo farmer A / E no longer works? In short, hours of fun replaying PVE mode

    submitted by /u/Tempelof
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old friend

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    My brother and I made a guild at some point, called Our Dreams Are [WET]. We are looking for any officers at the time. You can find the guild wiki at https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Our_Dreams_Are

    submitted by /u/bverhaar
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Fissure of Woe CHEST RUN

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Exploration (help!)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment